BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

TMI Tuesday

1.) Do you believe in ghosrs? If so, have you ever seen one?

I believe there are unsettled spirits walking this earth...have I ever encountered any?? No...my ass would be so shook it wouldn't even be funny...lol. I believe in order to see them you have to be open to it.

2.) What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?

Ever since the age of three years old I've been terrorfied of Freddy Crugar..wanna hear a story?? Here goes...we used to live in the projects up until I was 3 or 4 yrs old. I was in my bed trying to sleep when I heard shooting outside...I got up and flew into the living room where my grandmother and my aunt stacey were watching a movie...after I told my grandmother what happened *she kinda figured what scared the hell outta me..she heard it too* I looked at the t.v and almost had a damn panic attack at 3 yrs old...I saw Freddy and his weird scary glory and hauled ass to I don't even remember where!! Ever since then I don't do scary movies at all...I would say Freddy is the scariest for me..I still won't look at his movies..*shiver*

3.) If you where given a house for free,would you accept it if it were haunted?

Ummm...hell no...I watch this show called "A Haunting" on the Discovery Channel and that doesn't seem like a good look..they are usually angry as hell about something and don't want yo ass up in there.

4.) If you where given a house for free, would you accept it if the last person who lived there had been murdered?

Once again..something Ive seen on the show...a family moved into a house where a guy was brutally murdered he was shot and set on fire. The family had a teenaged daughter who stayed in the room where the entity remained..he gained an obssession w/ the daughter and literally was trying to keep her in that house..he was doing all kinds of crazy things to the house and whatnot.The family asked for help from a priest and paranormal experts..the paranormal experts picked up on the entity saying "I want the girl" and the priest had told them it wasn't safe there....with that being said hell no!!

5.) What was your favorite costume you wore for Halloween?

When I was 4 I was a witch...I was the cutest little witch..other than that I don't part take in all that. I don't have a sexy vixen at a party story..sorry..lol

*Bonus* What's your most memorable Halloween moment?

All mine come from childhood. We had a huge party at my moms friends house b/c they lived in this old house and it had a ridiculous amount of space so they created a haunted house upstairs and party downstairs. We had a blast..I was a pirate and my brother was a prisoner..lol..cute

1 People Had To Say....:

the joy said...

Your Fredie story is way funnier than my Carrie story, lol.

I remember when you were a witch! Lmao!