BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

apartment woes



(Lord help me face)

-why is it 12:10 a.m. and foolish people are literally stomping over my head!!!!

-really...must i hear your love for john legend early in the morning??

-do you realize you dont own your apartment and people live under,on the side and around you???

-invest in a house and you may party like a rock star all you want...for real

-are you home??? why are your children running a muck like its a playground up there?? tame they asses will you!!

-do i need to hook our stereo system up..get ghetto and blast YOUR ass out of comfort??? for real?? shall we go there??

-do your kids attend school?? the way they jump and jive around they sound big as hell!!

-make me get old school and bang my broom on my ceiling to see if you catch my drift.

-y'all better calm this ish down and get it out your system before my newborn gets here...cuz it will be ON if you keep at this speed..i have zero tolerance for ignorance!!!

-YOU LIVE IN A COMPLEX!!!! WTH IS YOURE ISSUE?!?!?! WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THE MOST CONSIDERATE PERSON AT THIS MOMENT!!!

HOOOSAAAAH....i had to release that. i have very inconsiderate upstairs neighbors that insist on letting this entire complex know what theyre doing and when theyre doing it...i have been chillen but i am close to complaining although i have this eery feeling that the people i will be complaining to might send me into labor a few weeks early...so ima chill...my newborn and my health is more important than protesting against ignorance..this complex is too nice for this mess...i mean dang...cant get away from ridiculous people no matter how hard you try.

UGH!!!

1 People Had To Say....:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Sounds like you got yourself a classic case of a ghettofabulous @ss neighbor.

SIGH

I so feel your pain. Sadly I've been there [one time too many] done that [more than I cared to] and HATED IT EVERY TIME.

As hard as it might be, don't let it stress you. You've only 25 days to go before the little one makes his/her way into the world and every day counts. :-)

BTW...You've been tagged to participate in a meme ova @ my spot. When you have a moment check it out.