BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Me being me



Some random rants of mine


where to start.....

- i barely hear from you since i left Ct

-i text you..you dont text back..but so much of that i will do

-Im the pregnant one..why am I checking up on you..something in this picture just aint right..my own stupidity i guess

-being that we havent spoken in a while..wtf gives YOU a right to judge a situation between ME and MINE?! when you havent the SLIGHTEST idea as to whats going on.

-ME and MINE have our plans set straight..your uninformed opinion..not needed

-i want to believe its coming from a "sistah gurl" place..but something in my bones is telling me its coming from a "shut the fuck up..you dont know what youre talking about"...place


-wait..did I tell you something i dont remember..nah..i dont think so

-im so disappointed in you i dont know what to think right now

-i wanna call..but i know im still pissed..so ima chill until my mind is clear

-is this coming from the same chick who "didnt give a fuck" about her man possibly giving whats supposed to be hers away???

-and as i recall..I didnt put your business on blast to ANYONE!!

-why call someone else with a concern for ME?!?! im not a crackhead..talking to me will do you fine luv.

-
did you really have it in your head that this person wouldnt call me immediately after you caught diarrhea of the mouth??

-i have no patience for people that speak before they know whats really going on

-im still in disbelief that it came from YOU

-Trust me luv...i got this over here..you worry about "mr sensitive in need of affection" slipping whats supposed to be YOURS up in anything cuz hes "lonely" and ill handle mine..ok?? Get it..Got it...Good

-so what i told you how much money i had to buy my son a new game system..that doesnt mean $20 of it goes to yo broke ass..HAHAHA..i think NOT!!

-Whoo!! that last one was too funny!!

-hold up..is it my fault youre broke and youre girl dont want you?? get that together bruh.

-my dude..dont you see this man very obviously flirting with your girl and youre standing right here?? Oh..is that the reason you cheat on her?? Mmkay *giggles to oneself*

-please dont call me with your drama..and i damn is it just that..ive got a lot going on here and i dont have time to be a savior..sorry luv

-did it really take you that long to get to the point of this call?? im hearing crickets as you speak..GET TO THE POINT!!!

-from my view..you seem to get involved with some shady ass dudes..when will you learn??

-DAYUUUM t-mobile!!! im only 1 day late...GEEZ!!

-WTF Disney?!?! why do you have all these non sangin children up here making peoples ears bleed?!?! they all are not triple threats...*shoutout to my son for being the reason i have to hear these ear disasters*

-i swear..all i need is my back blown out and im good..real talk

-Damn Keebler elves for making these blazin ass shortbread cookies *if you dont know now ya know know know know*

-and a quick chuckle at my stalking son everytime he sees me with one..lol..hes too funny and greedy.

-Mmm...the flower on a birthday cake.

-damn i need some mind blowing sex..*crown royal on iiiiicce*

peace until....

5 People Had To Say....:

Don said...

-so what i told you how much money i had to buy my son a new game system..that doesnt mean $20 of it goes to yo broke ass..HAHAHA..i think NOT!!

-Whoo!! that last one was too funny!!


LMAO @ you being silly. Cute though.

All you need is your back being blow out, and you're good. No shame in yours, is it? I aint mad.

the joy said...

Ooh somebody got cuz's blood pressure up! Ima have to work them, lol. Mar really is right there if he hears someone crunching.

Tha Keep It Real Diva said...

sounds like you got a lot on yo plate! i hope the johnson comes in due time lol!

Ms.Lady said...

@Don...nope none at all..lol

@the joy...you know my son food?? hes there.

@Diva..he'll be here next week!! gotta take it easy though im due in the hosp the following monday *dammit!*

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Tell it gurl!!

Free ya mind and the rest will follow.

...And if that don't work then tell a muh fugga OFF!!! LOL