BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Just Bloggin...

Ok...its a known fact to those who know me i am a fan of beyonce, i have the utmost respect for her level of work ethic and ability to somehow someway always deliver an awesome performance...but...WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT LAST NIGHT AT THE AMA's?? Once again..i love and respect all genres of music but sometimes it just dont work when blending 2 together...hence this performance being sure proof of that...i really wanted my girl to trip or fall off the stage to detour our attention to another plunge down some stairs rather than this "challenged" performance. What was Ne-Yo thinking giving rights to Mr Knowles to go out and do foolishness with it?!?! i will never look at "Irreplaceable" the same....EVER!! It was funny beyond belief!!!


On to important things...
*real quick..im not too keen on constantly hitting your child..but i think my son is testing me and im about to get in his ass as we speak..hes been doing this for a while and im ready to turn his brown ass red*

*Ahem*...now..

i was trying to say that im starting to get a little worried about the huge transition i am about to place my son in.
i baby-sat for my cousins 10 mth-old daughter this past Saturday *my Nani-pooh so cute!* everything was fine..mar played with her and helped me take care of her and what have you..until...nani was getting tired and she is still at that age where she wants to be held while she tries to sleep. all hell broke loose...shamarr started kicking the bed,crying real tears,and throwing tantrums. i automatically felt that twinge in my heart asking me "is this the way he is going to act once the new baby arrives?" the boy asked me to put Nani on the floor...he was dead serious...lol...so..i layed her down **on the bed!!my son doesnt have THAT much control over me..lol** took him into my arms and asked was this how hed act when his brother arrived?? would you believe my recently 3 yr old answered me "yes"..i was taken back..i mean..i cant blame him for his honesty..lol..but my goodness!! hes a trip. im hoping with my mom being here for the month of december it will be of help and get him flowing pretty decent with this change...im hoping it goes smoothly **crossing fingers,toes,legs,and anything else i can cross..lol**

ive been thinking...had i gone through with aborting this child im carrying...i wouldnt be making the changes ive started making baby steps toward...maybe i should say huge steps because the first step was leaving Ct **i still look around when im out and about Ga and think to myself "damn..i really left..im here now"**


woow..i have 3 more weeks...i cant wait..tomorrow is my doc appointment and i was looking to go get the kids some things **old navy has some cute ass things for my boys right now...definitely hitting them up**


hmmm...getting kind of tired of typing.

peace until.....

3 People Had To Say....:

the joy said...

Lmao I could see him crying and nodding his lil head. He's so sincere. That's what I like about him.

But bey on the other hand... Good lawd girl. Tothelef tothelef for reals. Sigh.

Diva's Thoughts said...

I'm not sure why by alot of young kids have issues with a new baby being brought into the house. Just make sure you give "Mar" alot of attention once the baby arrives and he'll be ok.

Ms.Lady said...

joy- you know mar and his little ways..too damn much.

diva-thanx..im getting prepared to have myself split in 2...my mom said just make sure he knows hes a part of everything going on..dont leave him out.