BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 9, 2007

Fill In The Blank Friday

1. When it comes to matters of the heart, i have a bad habit of...giving too much of myself too soon, i give what isnt deserved way too soon.


2. If ever I were to consider getting (a)nother tatoo,the body part i would most likely put it is...somwhere on my upper back.it would be of my 2 babies handprints w/ thier names somewhere in the mix b/c i know they will always have thier mommies back..not too big though i want it classy

3.A profession (besides my current),that i would love to have is...Singer thats been my secret passion for as long as i can remember i found this tape of me when i was 8 yrs old singing "i will always love you" and it brought back so many memories of how music has made me feel and the emotion that singing has had over me from the start.

4. I am most confident in my ability to...keep positive even when the worse has emerged..i refuse to feel so down i cant get myself back up i am a firm believer that all stress and misery is self created..so is happiness..i chose happiness.


5. If I could be granted any three wishes I would ask for...my house paid off before attending school so id only have to worry about bills...school paid off..and id give the last one to my mom for whatever she wanted.


6. Two questions i would ask President Bush (if given the opportunity) are...now call me whack but ive lost all patience w/ this man and his antics so i have no idea what would come out of my mouth if he was to be in front of me...i change the channel when i see him and i may be wrong for this and should be a bit more intune b/c he has destroyed so much..but i just dont get into politics and all that..he sucks i want nothing to do with him besides waiting patiently til his term is up and we never have to deal with his slow ass again.


7. I think I have a great...sense of humor and sense of self worth.


8. The last man/woman to catch/hold my attention did so because..he had a beautiful mind,so smart and driven.

9. I certainly wouldnt mind..time to move a bit faster

0 People Had To Say....: