BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

*heehee* ive been tagged!

ok..this is a first for me..being tagged by a new blog buddy *shout out ms behavin* and i think im ready to have my "meme from another blogger cherry" popped..y'all ready?? here we go:

Four things i like to cook:


baked mac and cheese *Gma from Mobile Alabama style*
fried chicken
baked ziti
homemade french toast *for K.D he loves it*


Four qualities I love in people"


A good listener
Awesome sense of humor *gotta crack me up*
honesty
loyalty


Four places ive been:


*havent traveled the way id like to before i leave this earth but..*
Atl,Ga
Couple parts,AL
Orlando,Fl
Different parts,Va


Four things in my bedroom:


My bed
my journals *should i share that?*
my t.v.
my "toys" *heehee*


Four dirty words i like:


*to hear K.D say or...*
sex talk *put your own caption on that*
What the F*ck?!
Are you sh*tting me?!?
Shut the f*ck up!!
*pretty much the "f" word..which i need to stop before my lil one picks it up*



...now..im assuming she meant her tagged folk to do all of the meme's on her page so...

7 things about Alyse...hmmm...

- i am used to sex on the regular...mad at you or not..i gots to get mine.

- i love to put my own twist on male songs..i create my own version *ive never admitted that..lol*

- i have a fear of roaches and mice and any insect or rodent...i run from them while they are running from me

- one of my fears is failing as a mother and my kids dont go to college and make excellent men out of themselves *WHOO!! that just gave me a shiver*

- i really enjoy singing and was on my way to pursuing it when i found out i was pregnant again..i was looking for vocal coaches and everything.

- i love furniture shopping!! its so much fun!!

- i have a hard time getting over things *k.d's sister has disrespected me many times and i still envision beating her over the head with a blunt object..but ive taken the mature way out...left the damn state..lol*


alrighty...may have been a lil whack but it will get better trust me!!

be back later!!

3 People Had To Say....:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

LMAO @ "I have a fear of roaches and mice and any insect or rodent...i run from them while they are running from me" AND "I have a hard time getting over things *k.d's sister has disrespected me many times and i still envision beating her over the head with a blunt object..but ive taken the mature way out...left the damn state"

Those are too FUNNY!!!

Gurl...next time you finna make summa that Fried Chicken and ummm Alabama style Mac N' Cheese, think you can give a sistah a holla?!?!?! LOLOLOL

the joy said...

I have learned things. I am the better, lol.

We're more alike than I thought.

Don said...

Me too, ms behaving! lol