BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

some thoughts

wow..i have nothing to rant and rave about. everything is pretty good these days..so can i type about being happy?? lol..i guess i can. things are pretty decent..no bull ish going on in the home...K.D is super excited to get here *cant get none..ima be cut open then stapled shut and on cloud 9 from percocets* so i guess its a good thing hes excited to see his kids and myself..lol..and i miss my mom soo much.

speaking of my mom..i am super proud of this woman..she called this morning and told me she started her Masters program..here i am thinking she was doing that in Jan she springs she started it already!! im so inspired by her..she is truly my hero and an exceptional woman...she has taught me that it is NEVER too late to do what you desire in life..but she does stress to me that she wants me to go soon after Braylon is born and trust me..i have every plan and intention to adhere to what my mama says...she doesnt want me to wait as long as she did.

im 23 and i really see how many sacrifices my mom has had to make to provide for myself and my brother..she is amazing and i have this new found respect for her..ive noticed that me becoming a mother has brought her and i even closer..i learn from her and i really pay attention to the things she says and mistakes she tells me she has made. when K.D was acting stupid it was my mom who helped me stay strong for lil mar and keep focus of why i was doing the things i was..im trying to NOT be one of those women playing the back and forth game with an idiot and in the meantime hurting her children by exposing them to dysfunction..i just so happened to luck out and he started seeing things my way..i guess distance does make the heart grow fonder or makes the blind see..lol..which ever..im just glad he started to see things the way i was..my mom is my queen i love her and have so much respect for her..shes amazing.

i love and adore you mommy.

13 days til me amd my family welcome our little Braylon James!! im soo excited to not be pregnant ever again!!!

SHOTS OF PATRON BAAABEEEE!!!!!

1 People Had To Say....:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

LOL @ your lookin' forward to "Shots of Patron"!!!

Well gurlfriend...you don't have much longer to go!!

Until then, you can count on ME takin' a sip for ya!!!