BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Eeeek!




Went to the doc today thinking all was well in my pregnant world..wrong..she tells me im "soft" **that means your cervix and birth canal is getting ready for birth** now those of you that have been with me from the start..i am to have another c-section...never had a vaginal birth. so my doc is like i need to REALLY chill out these next 3 weeks and remain stress free, no cleaning nor too much moving..blah blah blah...i am NOT to labor at all what so ever. im a bit concerned because i dont want my new little one to come into this world and my mom nor his dad havent made it down just yet. they will be here the 7th of December...the fact that im waiting on K.D to send me the money so i may hit the stores and get a bassinet along with other items the baby needs is killing me as well as the fact that the car seat is coming when they come because its been at K.D's simce shamarr grew out of it **good thing we kept it..huh??** his silly behind was supposed to go this morning and put it in my account..he has til tomorrow before i get impatient..hes good with stuff like this so when he hasnt made it i know theres a legitimate reason. 0 stress remember??





anyhoo...wanna know something else i have zero tolerance for?? True ghetto folk!! i cant stand when people feel the dying need to show where they are from no matter where they are..they lack the time and place factor in their brain.
im in the doc office today and of course would be accompanied by 2 ghetto..and when i say ghetto i mean EXTREMELY GHETTO ..cussing in the waiting area...talking about smoking weed before they got there **one is pregnant..due in 2 weeks..yes...told all her business**..coughing up phlem and instead of excusing herself decides to ask through the phlem "wheres the bathroom?" **gross..i know**...laughing loud..talking loud **i couldnt hear my aunt who was trying her damnest to talk my ear off..guees i should thank the hood rats for that one..lol**.
i just dont understand people that act that way...maybe because my mother uprooted us out of the projects at the tender ages of 4 and 1...im glad she did or i might have ended up like Sha-naynay and Asheekahshay...i wish they could see themselves in a clearer light..so unlady like

**Shaking my head** *Deep Sigh*

2 People Had To Say....:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

girl u a fool lol. un ;lady like- happy nappy

the joy said...

Those pictures are hilarious! I woulda had to shush those broads. Pregnant or not. Ida been like "we don't care! Damn!"