BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 16, 2007

keeping my cool & Fill In The Blank Friday....

before i have some fun with filling in the blanks..lemme just say that we havent been in this complex a full month yet and im starting to see why so many people have decided to leave shortly after they moved in.

ok..im sitting at the computer,chilling,enjoying the morning to myself before my 3 yr old wakes up and i see something to my left moving around where our trash is outside...i get up and look and its a cat *ok i dont like cats..they freak me out and this one had the audacity to be eating my damn trash* i try to scare the little asshole and it didnt budge *which made opening the door to scare it away out of the damn question*...somehow i get distracted to the right and i see 2 unfamiliar bags from the damn goodwill *real quick people..i dont even know where ANY goodwill in Ga is located let alone the one in my town* and its obviously not mine!! im aggy right about now because who does stuff like that?? that little area is OUR area and i refuse to put anyone elses trash away!! HELL NO!!
so needless to say my brother took OUR trash out and put whoever the unknown trash belonged to in the middle of the walk for them to recognize and pick the hell up before i have to be on watch and get ignant!!!

*deep breathe in..aaaand..one out...okaaaaay*

****************************************************************************************

Now onto something i feel like doing...im cool with being tagged and placing fun things fellow bloggers have you do on my blog so you will get a lil feel of Ms Leesie..lol..cute i know.

Fill In The Blank Friday


1)I have zero tolerance for.... Needy people,ignorance, and low self esteem *i have a friend like that and it annoys me to my core*


2) Two sentences i've said in my lifetime that i wish i could take back are..."you aint shit and youll never be shit" and "your adopted..we found you on the street"


3) The thing I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT Thanksgiving is...grocery shopping everything is GONE!!


4) Extreme attraction ..is one thing i can admit I miss about my ex-boyfriend/girlfriend.


5) Using one word to describe my last telephone conversation,id have to say it was... quick


6)My wardrobe...needs revamping


7)ready,horny,bored,anxious...are words that describe how/what im feeling at current


8) Judging from my life as it is RIGHT NOW, if i were to die tomorrow i'd regret that i didnt...pass without fully forgiving those who have hurt me


9) To date, i have broken maybe 1 heart.


10) The last big ticket item i purchased was Ringling Bro Circus for my son


11) Three things i likely wouldnt do on a first date are...give up my goodies,say i love you,get too drunk,


12) Self-pity..is something i just cant undrstand.


13) The fondest memory i have of my childhood is...family reunions, we had a lot of fun back in the day.


14) I think my patience could use some improvement.


15) In a heated argument I am most likely to..go for the jugular, i am very likely to cause pain with my tounge.


16) These fill-in(s) are...quite strenuous, trying to think of so many things can cause a brain-fart


Alright..my brain is officially buzzing..i need a break.

peace until next time!!

4 People Had To Say....:

the joy said...

Our neighbors tried to pull that mess too. I was so mad cuz the bill is $60 for trash. If you wanna put in on it we can do that... But don't be dumping your trash in my bin! They we're nasty anyway.
It was probably someones lazy child that did that. Or a lazy adult acting childish.

Ms.Lady said...

you know i was irritated!! i was thinkin it might be a kid and if so...when they see it in the walk way they better hurry and run it to the trash before they mama whip that ass...lol!

Organized Noise said...

Just passing through. I like your answers.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

LMAO @ #16.

My baaaadd Ms. Lady!!! Next time, I won't post so many [I promise].

Great answers!!!

Hope you have a Great Weekend!