BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 5, 2007

meme monday

I almost forgot about meme monday...

Monday Meme 41 : 2006-04-02 : Spring Forward


1. List 3 things you like about spring:


- A beautiful sunny day. There's nothing like the gentle breeze and fresh air of a s

Spring day.



- Spring wear. I love getting dressed in the Spring..everything is so colorful and lite.



And.....



- Taking walks w/ my son. Spring has wonderful weather when it is not raining..going out to the park for play and walks w/ my son is my idea of a great spring day.





2. List 3 things you hate about spring:


-Rainy days



- Allergy flares



-Spring is my fave season next to Fall...that would be all I dislike about it.


3. Do you set your clocks forward in the spring? Do you think it is a good idea?


I set it to the time its supposed to set at...I don't want to be the only one off track...lol...you're off track if you don't know what time it is...lol.


4. Do you have allergies in the spring? Do you take any allergies medications?


Lately...no..my allergies have left me alone for quite some time..but when they did flare up..oh was it ugly. I'd take Claritin, Allegra,and Flonase.


5. What are you looking forward to the most this spring?


Getting my boys and myself dressed...I love Spring clothes. Mama stay fly so you know my babies wil be on point as well.


I was the 5,920th person to take this week's Monday Meme!

3 People Had To Say....:

Organized Noise said...

What do you have against rainy days. They are so peaceful and romantic.

the joy said...

I am wondering why they chose to do spring questions... Torture! Lol yeah the boys are gonna be fresh for 08, suckas!

Ms.Lady said...

organized noise:
i dont exactly dislike them..i just like spring days outside w/ my son..i feel bad sometimes when it rains b/c hes your normal boy.he loves being outdoors and running like a mad man..lol

joy:
you already know im not one of those mommies that look good before their children..i look good..they look good..no other way.