BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Some Bull In Ct...

Some random thoughts going on in my mind...got 2 friends going through some nonsense *love em both dearly but they know me....I voices my opinion when needed...some other thoughts as well..lemme know if you get confused..I'm kind of all over the place:

-Sometimes being nice gets you nowhere...gotta think of yourself.

- You gotta $3g gas bill...NO ONE needs to be occupying your household for free til you get YOUR ish together..I'm just saying.

- Hold up...I thought you asked me if YOU could stay?? Not yo broke ass man as well!! Oh HEELLL NOO!!

- No woman should EVER allow another woman as well as that womans man to stay up in her house!!! PERIOD!!! Anybody watch Maury?!?!

-You work...but he doesn't!!! Are you shitting me?! And besides...a weekend turned into 2 wks...there's something wrong w/ this picture...help me out y'all.

- I just woke up at 10 gotta be to work by 3.... why am I loking at your man dead seriously knocked out in my living room like he had a rough nite???

- No he didn't complain about the lack of ketchup in MY house....sir..where you invited?? And get the hell outta my kitchen??

-Why is he telling me you alls problems?? You aint getting the love you claim you lack from me!! GET OUT MY HOUSE!!!

-*me talking* Trying to be a good friend w/o getting in the middle...you need to tell they asses they got to go...you got bigger fish to fry...real talk.

- I told you to make a key for YOU so I can stop leaving my door open...what would possess you to give it to his ass??

- Ummm...I just moved into my apartment...what would give you balls to call me the day I move in and ask if you could stay a couple weeks?? I think not!!

- And you have no money to contribute to this household I just struggled to get into...I'm sorry but that's not gonna fly..bills have to be paid mouths have to get fed.

- Sometimes its hard to talk to people w/ no motivation..I've learned your words just might have an impact...encourage people..it makes you feel more intune w/ others.

- K.D!!! Hurry!!! I'm in need to be layed down something serious!!! These dreams are killing me!!!

- Dec 10th is a blink away and I'm more than excited to meet my new widdle one!! Braylon James!!

This situation w/ my friends is a crazy one people...I love both these girls and have been doing an outstanding job of staying out of it *feels even better I'm 1000 miles away* I'm not taking sides in anyway...I don't agree w/ my man stayin w/ me at any other females residence its unethical in my eyes..not that I don't trust them..I wouldn't put myself in that Maury situation at any given time. But like I said in my rant...sometimes being nice gets you walked all over. There's a difference between being nice w/ a spine and being point blank spineless...ya know?? You gotta have set rules when allowing someone to stay at your place or you'll wind up all jambled like this situation.

Peace until next time

2 People Had To Say....:

Diva's Thoughts said...

Girl!!!! You are on point!

Ms.Lady said...

Appreciate that dive..i thought i would lose a few folk...lol