BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 9, 2007

Brightens My Day w/ the Best Smile Ever...

This is my love right here...Shamarr...i look at my son and all he has to do is smile and my day is so much brighter. he has the brightest happiest smile ive ever seen!!
Of course,as a child,he has those moments where he drives me nuts and i have to pull back from losing my God given mind,but thats all a part of motherhood and im proud to be one..im proud to have created such a beautiful being who i grow daily with so much love for him i dont know what to do but hug and kiss him because my heart is so swollen with all the love i feel for him.
i know he'll be a great big brother..im a lil nervous hes going to go through being a bit jealous because he wont have my total attention..but he will know my love for him will never ever change..he is my first born that feeling never changes..it just grows.
i remember when they took him out and i heard his first cry...i was so overjoyed i began to cry..i was so emotional and excited to get my first glance at the little being that had kept me up nights watching Nick at Night because he wanted to roll around in my belly...the little person that didnt like me to eat salami *id instantly be making a b-line for the bathroom*
i thank God i get to experience this feeling again..he must know i have alot of love to give. *i wonder if he knows 2 is good for me..i dont think i can handle as many as Gma did..she had 11...not my cup of tea thank u*

i love my son *big smile*

Cant wait to welcome his brother into this world.

goodnight folks

1 People Had To Say....:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Your little man is absolutely adorable!!! I can feel your luv for him all up in this post :-)

Thanks for stopping by my blogspot & God Bless!!