BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Onto Other Things

WORDS CANT EXPRESS
Ms Chriette MIchelle

Ok I know I was a bit much below this post...

But Im onto something very important to me...good music.
Im a "music I can feel" type of person *but when Im drunk I'll ULLLL with best of them*
And I am a firm believer that music is at an all time low, just giving ANYBODY a deal.
I feel it isnt what it used to be...AT ALL.
Enter...Ms Chrisette Michelle...and I feel cool refreshing air all through my soul!!!
*enhales deeply*
Im so overjoyed to have her in my life!!! *a bit much...eh..I think not...my music lovers feel me*
She is in my current playlist ENDLESSLY!!
Play on Chrisette!!

11 People Had To Say....:

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

I haven't heard of her, I will have to check her out...

Tom_Gurl said...

Ms Lady-you are sooo on point right here! Chrisette is FIYAH!!

Her album is big...she's not promoted over here AT ALL..the UK just aren't ready!

Don said...

Chrisette Michele is the truth, as well. I love this woman's voice. So old school with the flavor. The first time I heard her was on Jay Z's Lost Ones track. I was like...damn, babygirl smooth with hers.

You definitely know good music.

lol @ your arrow down below.

Funny stuff.

Ms.Lady said...

@Puddin'- gurl you batta git on it!!

@T.G-we discussed how amazing she is gurl!! I

Ms.Lady said...

@D-thanx...something i pride myself on...im extremely picky about what i listen to..it HAS to have meaning and make FEEL it.

CHA CHA said...

I've heard Chrisette one time and I actually dug her style...I might need to pick up her whole album.

First time over, I love your comments on others pages..take care

Chari said...

Yes, she IZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ jammin!! :)

Ms.Lady said...

@ Still P,-Awww..thanx for comin' through!!

@ mystery- I KNOW RYYIIEET!!

GERALD said...

I am music craze too...
I will look for her Music..

Diva's Thoughts said...

The girl is awesome!

Anonymous said...

i'm crazy about "if i had my way" but haven't heard much else from her.

she's a cutie for sure though...