BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

odd feeling


I have a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach that i cant explain.
Ive been feeling like this since I got home tonight from washing clothes.
I dont know whats wrong guys.
I feel sad for some odd reason.
Ima take a few days off and get my emotions in check.
Love Y'all.

-Leese

6 People Had To Say....:

Tom_Gurl said...

Hope you feel better soon...maybe you just need some you time....we'll be here when you get back! :)

dejanae said...

hope whatever it is, you'll be feeling better soon

Miss Snarky Pants said...

I hope that whatever it is you're feeling will soon pass.

((((((((HUGS))))))))

Stay strong Ms. Lady!!

Don said...

Hmmm...

A premonition? Stay up, ms lady.

Sidenote: Your background song is the bomb.

LovelyBella73 said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!!

Chari said...

Awwwwwwwwww!! Hope you feel better!!