BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008



THE TRUTH!!!




I simply adore this lil' lady here!!! I have been KILLIN' her album since it came out!! And I am nowhere near tired of it *shit..one of her songs is stuck in my head as we speak from killin' it all day..lol*
Her voice amazes me.
She used to get on my nerve but as the years went by and I saw her grow as an artist and woman she gained my respect from all angles.
She is who she is and I love it.
Her confidence is obvious when she performs..she works the HELL out of the stage!!
Truly an awesome entertainer.
I just thought Id show my gurl here some love.
What can I say??
She's the truth.

8 People Had To Say....:

Anonymous said...

She sho nuff has talent. It is amazing to hear the voice that comes out of that non-black person.

When I first heard "Ain't No Other Man" I thought that Whitney had finally come to her senses.

Don said...

Definitely the truth. I knew that a few years back when she sang a Whitney Houston classic on live TV. Damn near sounded better than Whitney. I haven't heard her new CD. But I co-sign her amazing voice.

Nice bow-legged walk, too.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Yes Ms. Lady...that girl can sang!!!

Diva's Thoughts said...

That girl has mad talent!

Eb the Celeb said...

I do to... I have every last one of her albums... She just had the baby... hope having a baby dont turn her crazy like it did brittany

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

I was just thinking about her. I miss her earlier work. When she first came out I thought she was black lol I can't wait until she has that baby and starts singing again!!

Jazzy said...

I've always love the girl. I remember her and Britney coming out at the same time. Christina is such a better singer, yet Britney definitely has more star power according to the tabloids - I never understood it!

Ms.Lady said...

Guess we all know talent huh??

Ummmm...Puddin'??
Sweetie...she just had the baby about a week or so ago.
Come on luv..you gotta stay informed...lol..j/p.