BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

makes me wanna holla

IM HURTIN' Y'ALL!!



For those that dont know, had a cesarean surgery fir the birth of Braylon.

Its a pretty big deal and it requires me to be home longer w/ quite a list of other restrictions.
Now, i havent felt ANY pain for quite some time *dont know the exact time* then, today, Braylons bib was across my bed and he was lying in between my legs *sounds weird but he was safe..lol* and i reached to my left to grab it *thinking i was ok and wouldnt feel any pain* and then...oooowww!!! I feel a pull in my right side!
OMG!! when i say that ish hurt it HURT!! And on top of that i have this headache that wont quit!!

That being said..i just had to take a Perc' **and a half..lol** and im feeling kinda nice right now.

***is it me?? or do i feel like i havent holla'd at my blog fam in a min??***
***maybe its the percocet..lol***



Lata Lovelys!!


SIDEBAR: I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I CANT GET THE FONT SIZE SMALLER..I TRIED 3 DAMN TIMES!!

7 People Had To Say....:

Tom_Gurl said...

ROTFL @ your font size....

My sis had a c-section and she was slowed the hell down (which she hated every second of) Girl, you have to take it eeeaaasssyyy! Don't go stretching and all that....eeaassyy!!! :) Hope all that pain eases soon!

Ms.Lady said...

thanx T.G..i feeel your sis!! i am not the type to SLOW DOWN..i keeps it movin!! lol.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Ouch!!!

That sounds painful. If you haven't had your six week checkup yet, you should definitely bring it up to the doctor when you do. [Just to make sure everything is aiight].

Hope you feel better fast Ms. Lady :-)

**On to the next post**

Jazzy said...

lmao@that font...yooooooooooo I felt the pain girl for you girl!

Hope you are feeling better by the time you read this.

the joy said...

Cuzzy! Chill! Sit down! Lol be careful for real though.

Tenacious said...

Thanks Ms. Lady...now I don't have a way to get my unborn child that has yet to be created out of my body...See the type of stuff people don't tell you?! I'm dying from a papercut so I can only imagine the pain...

@ Ms. Lady

My addiction to Hello Kitty had been well documented

Oh I love Philly but I'm strictly a tourist...I wasn't with the "Ooh baby let's do the State Property tour" I like to stick to the downtown area
...and I will NEVER embrace that nasty steak

She's my ro'dawg..and besides she gotta weave

Girl we have a cat/dog...he's lazy as hell, trust you have nothing to fear....

Edirin said...

take it easy babes...just by ure writing...i can sense it realli hurts

luv da blog btw