BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Was I Buggin

Huh??




Hey people.
Im so grateful for all of your patience.
I know I havent been commenting in a few days.
Im back now and feelin' a bit better.

My problem was K.D. *as usual*

It seemed he was being a bit odd.
We werent talkin' much and every time we DID talk he had to call me back but wouldnt and that was causing some conflict within my spirit.
Then I went through a period when no one at all was answering the phone at the B-Shop.
So I was like WTF is goin' on??
We NEVER not speak for more than 1 day.
And I know I sound petty, but, y'all, we are 1000 miles away from each other.
1 day to not speak is enough, No?
But goin' on 6 fkn days is a bit excessive, yeah?
Shit, I think so.
And 5 maybe 10 min phone calls dont do it for me, I call that NOT speaking and is included with my 6 day count.
I do understand he IS studying for his test on the 2nd of Feb.
No matter what he says I KNOW the fact that he is gettin' nervous b/c this will be his 3rd try could be the reason.
But me and my "female" thinking would LIKE to believe all the positive energy I called myself sending him would be of service.
Guess not.
I have to laugh b/c I sometimes think Im giving excuses.
I had that twinge that only my females know about.
That "The fuck am I feelin' a lil shaky w/ this funny feelin' in my stomach for?" feelin'
Waking up 3:30 in the morning with YOU on my mind *and i wasnt thinking about fkn* feelin'
That think of your name and my stomach flips feelin'

Was I buggin???

But, I sat here and I thought to myself.
Would I be losing a good thing? Or would HE?
I vouch for HE.
Call me conceited, a bit cocky, what the fug ever.
I'd prefer confident...lol.
But Im not an unattractive lady.
I pride myself with having good ass genes
And a damn good personality and sense of self
A damn good mother to YOUR 2 boys




So..with that said.
Me and my fine ass will find someone rather quickly IF and only IF thats where he wants to take it.
But I guess he was just focused on his studies and I'll go back to being my positive self.

I cant sit here and be a child about things.
Ive been doing well with containing myself and not "creating drama"
I do love the damn fool and dont want things to go south because of bull.

We were doing so well and I was finally letting that guard I put up down so he could see the REAL me.
I wasnt doing anything I used to do.
I love him y'all
I really do
And I want to make it work

I'll be patient and wont over react

Sooo...with that....

IM BACK BIIIZZZNNITCHES!!!!!

8 People Had To Say....:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Welcome back Ms. Lady!!!
Glad to read you're in better spirits... :-)

Now I'm no psychic but I'm almost certain that EVERYTHING'LL be just fine when KD comes back...

Trust me when I tell ya [that thang you're going through] ain't nothing a lil' TLC can't cure!! [LOL].

Ms.Lady said...

I heard that...lol.
I think thats where all this chaotic mess is coming from.
Im alright though..just in need of some "good lovin".

Tenacious said...

Cute pic Ms. Lady

glad you're Back!!

G. Cornelius said...

Yes you trippin...LOL

But glad you back...

I'll keep you posted

Don said...

Welcome back...

KD, as usual. lol.

Love is a mugg. And I doubt very seriously if he wants to take it there, ms lady.

Ms.Lady said...

@ Ten- thanx a bunch!! Glad to be back!

@ G.C- I figured I was buggin...but hey..I just needed a looong moment to realize...lol..Im always trippin!!
Atleast I didnt stress HIM with it!!
Gotta gimme some credit for that!!

@ Don- Thanx!! I doubt it as well.

Eb the Celeb said...

Good luck with that long distance thing... you have to have the ultimate amount of trust for the other or that mess will go to shits before it even starts...

So you gotta make that decision to completely trust him and then it will help the angst and worries...

but again... good luck with that... I been there, done that, and hope I never have to go back to it!

Jazzy said...

Completely agree with Eb...long distance relationships are hard as hell! That not seeing your partner can definitely cause your mind to play tricks on you.

Continue to keep your eyes and ears open though.

Glad you're back!