BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

feeling stronger...my babies

YOU AND I
WILL NEVER FALL APART



(my babe HATES this flick..he thinks he looks like a sad puppy..i think he looks as "nice" as we were that nite)




Cancer Man and Libra Woman
This match has as many chances of working as of not-working. The initial start will be very good, the main problem will come in making it work, on a much more permanent basis. One of the areas where differences will crop up is the money department, he loves to save and she loves to shop. He is much more practical and sensible than she is. Infact, she is more carefree about life and likes to take each day as it comes. He may at times not express his feelings fully, which will frustrate her very much. The best way to make this match work is by conversing.



This freaks me out how accurate it is!!
This is K.D and I to the 10th power!!! I am soooo the frivolous shopper and he is the responsible spender.
My better half.
This is why i feel we just might have a chance...we balance eachother out.
Just when I thought we were done and had absolutely nothing in common. We shocked one another and have been closer than ever.
I can TALK to him now without feeling like Im talking to my self or talking to someone who doesnt care rather.
Im proud of where we are in this short period of time.
We are eachothers strength and I realize NOW that I am who I am today because HE made me look at myself.
I love him for that.
Im so happy we are making it work.


***********************************************************************************************

NEW PICS OF THE KIDDIES!!!







10 People Had To Say....:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

You and KD look great together...

Awwwww Braylon got so big so fast [I'm lovin' his curly top] and Shamarr with that smile and those eyes...

Gurl...It's a beautiful thing. What a beautiful family! :-)

Tom_Gurl said...

I 2nd what Ms B said....Braylon as grown! My goodness! Shamarr has got the cheekiest grin!! You have a beautiful family.

And you and KD look are such a cute couple!

Jazzy said...

how can one not say awwwwwwwwwwww!

You can already how much they look alike...it's those eyes!

KD does look like a cute widdle puppy though lol

I don't buy in to that whole opposites attract theory, but if you can find balance...then your relationship certainly has a chance!

La said...

when did he get so big? you just had him like yesterday!!! They are both so precious. Oh I just wanna kiss on the lil one :-)

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Lol yall was faded…

The baby, baby looks like he on a mission…

dejanae said...

awwwwwwwwww
look at the baby

the joy said...

AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! yo why is he sitting up? he is trying to grown!! the last picture he looks like you in the "doughnut pix." mar is such a good big bro!

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Didn't you JUST have Braylon? He's already propping himself up! Woooow. Your lil' booboo biscuits are adorable.

Don said...

Make it last forever. That's fam right there. Nothing matters if you lose that. Stay grounded. I know you will.

Makes me want to find my kids and my baby mom and do something bad to her.

CHA CHA said...

OM MY GOODNESS....YOUR BABIES ARE SOOOO ADORABLE...Awwwwwwwwwwwww