BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 11, 2008

im feelin it

this chick is FIYAH!!


(she's the song playing)

i mean, as a people,should we be mad at the fact that the hotness is coming from "the blue eyed soul region" lately?? i dunno y'all..but im feelin this chick Adele here from South London...chick is so smooth wid it.

anybody ever hear of her??

if not....

get on it.

4 People Had To Say....:

Jazzy said...

I've never heard of her. The song is OH KAY...ask me next week and I'll probably be like...tha's my shyt right there! lol

Tom_Gurl said...

I'm from South London and I've never heard of this chick!!

I'm with Miss Diva in regards to this song...a couple more listens and I'll probably love it!

Ms.Lady said...

YOU GUYS?!?!?! Nah..im playin..lately ive had a quite "different" approach to what i listen to..it took me one listen and i was feeling it..i listen for emotion,lyrics,` and something deeper in music lateley..as for where shes from..everyone tends to lie about where EXACTLY they come from..oh well.

Tom_Gurl said...

Ha-would you believe I saw this girl on TV the other day-and almost everyday since! The more I hear..the more I think I like...