BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Pop Off

Alright y'all..i just got through watching my new obsession Bad Girls Club on the Oxygen channel.

THIS IS.....


TANISHA
aka "PopOff"



This chick here has some DEEP ISSUES...i mean, she started out cool,then of course you start to see the reason she is in the house in the first place.
MY opinion is she has "im-big-and-secretly-unhappy-about-it so-i-bully-people-and-make-fun-of people-to-shadow-the-REAL-issue-at-hand" syndrome..but let her tell it she just
"pops off".
She is the epitome of the negative activity that black women are trying to let go of.
Shes that
"big,loud,black girl" trying to scare people with her big ass mouth and LARGE stature.
A part of me was going to "pop off" on her in a negative way cuz watching her bully Cordelia around tonite woke up that little girl that was bullied in the 3rd grade and got yelled at by my mother that if i came home ONE more time crying because that big 6th grader that stayed back messed with me again SHE was going to whoop my ass when i got home .
it reminded me of that fateful day when i mustered up the courage,Smurf's lunch box clutched in hand,bully running her obnoxious mouth and WHAM! i knocked that ho' out with my Smurf lunch box..NOW TELL ME TO SHUT UP AGAIN!!
*JUST HAD A FLASHBACK*

But instead i feel for her because she obviously doesnt know any other way to be. Somewhere underneath all that negativity and anger is a very hurt soul. i truly wish for her to get it together and realize that ish is not attractive..she gots to go somewhere with all that.
i am convined she is unhappy with herself..i wish her the best in finding self esteem as well as maturity..y'all Youtube it..she a
hot mess.





NOW...THIS IS





CORDELIA
aka "I Love Anal"



I dont have much to say for her besides shes the main focus of Tanishas rampage and she needs a back bone and stop letting people make fun of her.
She loves sex and has made her share of mistakes..as well as the mistake of being waay to open with some of the women in the house which lead to her being the ASS of damn near all the jokes.
When she ATTEMPTED to stand up for herself she was repeatedly told..or challenged rather by "Big Mamma PopOff" to do just that...POP OFF.
I dont agree with harassment and thats exactly what Tanisha did..hopefully she'll calm her ass down and leave ol' girl here alone. i can say that by the end of the episode she finally stood up to that monster..i guess because Tanisha is big and loud but that doesnt equal stupid she knows she hit someone she'll have to leave the show..but Cordelia did her best because the poor thing wouldve been laid out..you can tell she aint got no hands..lol.




this show has my full attention every Tuesday at 10pm..check your local listings for what channel Oxygen is near you..trust me..youll be entertained.



aight y'all..

11 People Had To Say....:

dejanae said...

lmao @ smackin folk wit a smurfs lunchbox .smh
i aint caught this group of folk yet but sounds amusing

Jazzy said...

Tanisha reminds me of a lot of my ole homies from around the way in Brooklyn - maybe that's why I don't hang with them anymore...lol.

She's loud, obnoxious and just in your face with hers...I love her - but err ummm, I wouldn't want to be around her!

I missed last night's episode (DAMN!), but Cordelia needs to man up and remember that she's supposed to be a BAD GIRL...she's been acting like a lil whiney bia bia lately.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Sounds like my kinda show!!! I'mma have to check that out.

Ummm...Is it JUST me or does "Pop Off's" shoes look like they're ready to do just that?!?!?!

Okay...[that was bad] I'm done here!!

Ms.Lady said...

@dejanae-yea..i HAD to knock that ho' out or my mother was gonna git in ma' ASS!!lol..i jacked my lunchbox up mayne..damn!

@O.D- i truly was tryin to give chicks from BK the benefit of the doubt..i didnt want to think females REALLY acted such a way..i guess thats why she keeps sayin "IM FROM BROOKLYN SON!! DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT SON!!" i was like *blank stare* serrously luv?? you sound like a dude.

@MsB- you know i got love for you gurl but that was whack...lol..im sawry!! but you DO have to check this show out..its a MUST..they will having you DYING!!

Jazzy said...

Lady...whenever I meet guys they almost always hassle me about being from Brooklyn.

They don't think I'm from Bed-stuy. Contrary to what you might see on TV and the news, we don't all act like Li'l Kim, Foxy Brown and that chick Tanisha.

I just bet Tanisha is from Bed-stuy though. *sigh*

PS: I secretly love when she yells, "I'm from Brooklyn son! You don't know me son" LMAO!

Diva's Thoughts said...

I can't seem to watch this show. It's crazy.

Tenacious said...

I've heard of this show but never got a chance to watch it. I might have to check it out

You know I feel you, my mother taught me at an early age to have a backbone, shoot that's why most of us in my family are the way we are...it wasn't any running home to Mama crying...you better fight or you will get that ass spanked when you get home. BUT my mother never condoned bullying and that was our ass if we were caught picking on someone.

But why do both of these ladies remind me of two of my friends? I might need to tell them to tune in...maybe they'll see their ways and change

the joy said...

*wagging finger*
i am not the bitch to fuck with!!!!!

they both need jesus. who loves anal? bitch you are crazy. she deserved to get teased for that shit. oh and you know she's a stripper... from CT!!!!! this bitch, and yalie from ANTM is giving us a bad name.

Edirin said...

this show gets on my nerves,

Miss Snarky Pants said...

LMAO!!!

Awwww c'mon Ms. Lady...You mean to tell me you didn't chuckle even a lil' bit?!?! [LOL]

Okay...NEVAMIND!!!

Eb the Celeb said...

never seen this show but a couple people have been blogging about it... so i guess i am going to have to check it out now