BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

im baaaaack

HEY.........




Gotta a few random thoughts going *plus Braylon FINALLY gave me a moment to breathe*


Alrighty...

Ive been thinking about my religion lately..and ive had to ask myself "What is my religion??" i was raised Christian and im now 23 and realize that i have my OWN beliefs that do not coincide with the Christian community.

im a self proclaimed "Astrology Head" I LOVE IT I THINK IT SOO INTERESTING...while they think ITS THE DEVIL RUUUUUUN... umm..not quite in my mind...lol...and besides i love my sign *LIBRAS STAND UP..lol..that was corny..sorry.* and it amazes me how it describes Alyse *me..duh* in a nut shell.

i believe in sex before marriage..i just cant see ME a self proclaimed lady in the streets but a freak in the bed *well..K.D says that too..giggle* but umm..im not TRYING to find out the night we consummate *did i spell that right?? oh well..yall get what im saying* our "LOVE" that your sex game is WHACK AS HELL!!..im sorry i just caint do it!! i think sex is a HUGE part of your connection..NOT ALL..but a large part of it..cuz if im mad at you and we beef a lil i like to think the make up will be on and POPPIN *singing Chris Brown.lol*


im trying to think if there is more because i think im sounding a bit crazy or even superficial but i am entitled to my opinion..i just have MY way of thinking and it doesnt go with....*deep theatrical voice* THE GODLY WAY.

im also not all that interested in marriage..im cool with being with someone in a monogamous relationship..im just not interested in the paperwork and the BIG wedding and the ring and having his last name..blah blah blah...just show me IM all you need and want and we good..aight?? aight.

please dont get me wrong..i love the LORD and i talk to him every night..my 3 yr old says his prayers every night and so do i and i DO believe in a HIGHER being watching and protecting us all...i just feel a bit odd in church sometimes and i feel even more out of place when i voice what I feel to someone of Christian ways..i feel like a huge sinner..lol.

Onto other things..

I have been getting into the Vlog side of Youtube and i REALLY want to start doing that.. it is waaay easier than typing what you feel *no i will not abandon my Blog fam..I LOVE Y'ALL MAYNE!!* but i am really interested in partaking in that community as well..ima get me a camera prolly' next month.
..i mean who WOULDNT want to see AND hear this cuties thoughts?? *crickets* hello?? anyone??



Hmm..what else what else??




I damn near KILLED myself my brother and my babies the other day..these roads are SO weird in GA..they dont have NORMAL dividers..we are on the road and my brother wants me to stop at Wendys before i drop them at the house so i can go food shopping and i go to take the left turn to the road its on and LORD HELP US ALL!! I WAS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD!! I damn near passed out..but like i said i DO believe there is a higher being watching and protecting all because the cars saw us and let me turn the HELL around. i was shaken up a bit from that and feeling a bit...STUPID!!


I am sooo ready to get out of this apartment!! its not even funny!! im not feeling it NOPE im not feeling it.

im bout to one 2 step on out people..thanx for the patience.

love y'all

peace until...

5 People Had To Say....:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

YAY...
You're back :-)

Okay...going to read the post now. [Please pardon my @ssbackwardness].

La said...

yay! welcome back!

I think religion is something everyone needs to discover and research and define for themselves. I certainly believe in god... but there are def certain doctrines of the church I cant support. I believe in sex before marriage, abortion, that homosexuality is normal, monogomy without marriage, so on and so forth. And I just cant wrap my mind around NOT believing in those things.

Imagine saying THAT shit to your minister mom, lol

Tenacious said...

First of all, thanks for visiting my page

second, I lOVEEEEE the background :)

and third...I'll be back because I agreed with 95% of what you said. I'm starting to dip my toe into religion and what it means to me. After being a "heathen" for so long, I'm starting to read the bible and interpret it for myself.

And be safe out there on those roads, they are noooo joke.

Ms.Lady said...

MsB-You betta be back!!

LA- yea...seems to be on everyones "to do" list with where our world is at this point.

Tenacious- THANX A BUNCH!!i hope you find your peace as well as myself...let me know what you discover id love to hear.

Don said...

damn @ being on the wrong side of the road. Scary.

I am beginning to see alot of people who aren't afraid to come out and say how they are not necessarily followers of religion, yet remain highly spiritual.

KD has his hands full with you, I see. lol.