BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

what i see...


I was feeling a bit down today and wasnt going to blog or anything of that nature..but i was sitting here and thought to myself "why am i dwelling on being sad today?? i can just sit and think about the things that i am thankful for" hence this post..I hope you are all enjoying your day.

I have so many things to be thankful for so i decided to cheer myself up and put them in writing:

Im thankful for:

-My kids...each day i look at them *especially when they are asleep* and i am so overjoyed with love and appreciation.

-God..he knew there was something special enough about me to birth 2 beautiful boys.

-Love..the ability to love is a feeling taken for granted there are soo many people out here that feel alone and un-loved..i am loved and that is an awesome feeling

-Forgiveness...its going to be a new year and i need to let go of the things that have ailed me for so long..time to forgive and forget.

-Growing and learning..each day i learn something new about life as well as myself..im willing and ready to face each day with positivity and an open mind.

-Memories..i thought of me and K.D's first kiss..it was electric!! that kiss i KNEW he was mine and was not going anywhere anytime soon *i want a kiss like that when he gets back*

-Separation..the fact that i am so far from the "one i love" and i still feel the same about him tells me something about US..we just might have a chance...and Lord knows when he get here IMA TEAR HIS ASS UP!!!

-Real Friends...im realizing with me being so far away who my true friends are and why they are just that.

-To just Be..im here...im alive..i have a roof over my head..clothes on my back..food in me and my kids bellies..and i have family...im healthy.

I cant complain..I Wont complain.

Lata y'all

3 People Had To Say....:

the joy said...

i know what you mean cuz. cant let the negative get you. "dont let the world bring you down. not everyone hear is that f---ed up and cold. remember why you came and while youre alive, experience the warm before you go cold." one of my fave songs....

Miss Snarky Pants said...

This is a beautiful post Ms. Lady and I agree that you have A LOT to be thankful for indeed.

I could not have read this post at a better time...[and I thank you for that] :-)

Here's to wishing you and your family a safe, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!!!

G-Sweet said...

im a big advocate for looking for the good in life and past the bad...

the fact that u were able to notice the difference says alot...

i feelin this post