BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 28, 2007

fill in the blank friday


1. Chill is the word that best describes how i spent my Christmas.

2. I plan to ring in the new year at home with the kids and a bottle of Patron and seriously missing K.D.

3.
My biggest accomplishment(s) of 2007 were giving birth to Braylon and moving to Georgia getting a peace of mind from Ct..but im kinda ready to go home..is that bad??

4. Some of the goals/new years resolutions ive set for 2008 are to start school, continue losing the "baby weight" (down 30lbs so far!!),
and to remain chill when things get rough with ANYTHING in my life (K.D. my Dad..whateva) time to relax and take more mature approached towards my problems.

5.
This weekend ill be washing clothes, and trying to do something to this thick bush of hair i have on my head as of right now.


6.
Being more responsible with money and getting pregnant without having what i needed together (im glad he's here dont get me wrong..i just wanted better for my children..hey..ya live and ya learn) are things i regret doing or not doing this year.


7. There is nothing (i find) more embarrassing than going out with rambunctious people..loud and all ghetto and getting y'all kicked out the club with they foolishness.


8. Today, I feel slightly bored and tired from being up with Braylon all night.




1 People Had To Say....:

Don said...

Love the Tamia. Makes me think about my young daughters.

1. Amped up

2. @ a party.

3. able to eat, and sleep more than I did in '06. Sounds crazy but true.

4. Complete book, have it published, begin on a new book, move to a new city, enjoy life, get money, and redeem myself Smile more. Play the game and don't let the game play me ever again.

5. kicking it with some fam, some friends, watching sports, enjoying my female friend company and writing in my incomplete book.

6. Um, I can't think of any @ the moment. Maybe regret f'ing with a few peeps. And not saving more income.

7. Too mnay too name. lol.

8. Amped, as usual.