BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 14, 2007

braylon and some otha ish...

braylon james


wow..what do i say?? hes really here and i feel like a new mom all over again *big grin* i have so much to be thankful for.hes healthy,eats fine,slightly spoiled in the sleep area but what can i say?? im so in love with him *i gotta bit of the "baby blues" so this post might make me cry..lol* he is shamarr all over again they truly look identical...its kind of scary..lol.

i look at my babies and i just want to give them the world *i have some issues with k.d and im trying to be civil being that i am in pain and all but i think im on the edge of tellin his ass to return home and DONT COME BACK!!* they are such a huge part of who i am today i cant do anything but thank them and keep striving for the best.

delivery went well..i was kind of out of it and reeeeally sleepy..come to find out i was dehydrated and had to be on i.v fluids the entire stay..that wasnt cool because ive never been dehydrated it is not a cool feeling. your mouth gets sooo dry..you get sweaty for no damn reason and tired veeery tired...they put me on some med that made me itch like a damn heroin addict..i almost lost my damn mind scratching with a comb my brother found in the little toiletries they provide..lol...that ish was funny though.


big brother shamarr


shamarr has been so receptive to his new baby brother i almost cry..lol..i am so overjoyed with his initial reaction. he was happy and protective and wanted to hold him immediately. hed throw fits when it was time for them to return home because he wanted braylon and i to come home..lol..it was too cute. now every minute he is checking on his brother and when he cried *he got circumcised* when i was changing his diaper mar creid so hard it would break your heart..but thats exactly what i wanted..i want my kids to love and protect each ohter and be close like my brother and myself.



**************************************************************************************


ive been in such crazy moods lately and i know its to be expected but i dont like it..now.. i have a huge issue with k.d and i just cant continue to say how many times he makes me feel dumb for even trying with him..yalll..i just had MAJOR ABDOMINAL SURGERY!! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WALKING AROUND MY HOUSE LIKE YOU ON A FUCKIN VACATION??!! i literally can count on 1 hand how many times this fuckin ass has helped me out..i was up all nite at the hosp with baby by myself!! while this motha@!*#? slept the nite away..the next day..i called my brother and told him to bring a change of clothes to stay with me..fuck that..atleast i know my brother will make sure im ok at all times...when jay went home i asked my mom to stay the last nite with me..im tired yall..im soooo tired..tuesday comes he can go back to Ct and stay there because he just showed me how its going to be right?? me doing EVERYTHING..today..im trying to get a "me" moment and grab a bowl of cereal and braylon starts to cry..why when i look up k.d is coming out my room on the phone and jay *my brother* is coming out my room with braylon?!?! WTF?!?! oh you gots to get the hell on up outta here bruh..i could do bad by my damn self...i was sooo pissed..i unplugged the phone *fuck that..you aint here to chill..get the fuck off my phone*...i went in my bathroom and put on Carl Thomas "You Aint Right" on repeat and cleaned up my bathroom *minus the percocets..so you KNOW i was running on "mad black woman" energy* i dont deserve this shit at all!! and i and tired of constantly complying with his past and all that bull..he is 27 yrs old and claims to love me..you dont do someone you love this way at all..shit.. i know im strong and determined to get better so i wont ask for much help but common sense would tell you to help your girl out if shes obviously in pain...this fucka is more concerned with the fact that he found a cousin down here and they want to see him...nigga...you are not here to visit you are here to help with your damn kids!! but is quick as fuck to get on the phone with people and them "yoooo...i just had my son" WTF?!?! YOU HAD WHAT?!?! I HAD THIS FUCKIN BABY NIGGA GET YO SHIT RIGHT!!!

TUESDAY YALL...TUESDAY

WHOOSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA




i have no more to give..its all about my kids.

peace until...

8 People Had To Say....:

Diva's Thoughts said...

First.....congrats on the baby!!! He is beautiful.

Secondly, KD sounds like a selfish ass that needs to hit the bricks.

Good luck Ma.

the joy said...

First, boo kd! I'm so mad he acted like that! I woulda been yelling and bossing so I'm proud you kept your cool.

And I need you to sit down with that cleaning... Don't want you to bust a stitch.

I'm putting my pix up!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

CONGRATULATIONS on YOUR delivery of a beautiful baby boy. :-)

Both of your sons are absolutely adorable...

I'mma need KD to step his game up. Shyt it's hard enough on us mommy's as it is.

Don't need no dude givin' added stress.

Hope he realizes this BEFORE you resort to givin' him the boot.

Ms.Lady said...

thanx guys..i cried and i blogged..lol..i feel relief hes a loser and im an idiot for giving him the benefit of the doubt but oh well.. bout to go lay down with my babies!!

Jazzy said...

Congrats on birthing that perfect bundle of joy. He does look like your other son...it's in the eyes.

I love the bond they are developing already. That right there is priceless girl.

Last...I could be that woman that just says EFF that Mothablankblank. Girl he aint no good. You CAN do bad by yourself, but honestly that is not where I'm gonna go.

TALK TO THAT MAN!!!! Do not let him off easy by throwing him out unless you have really been there done that and know that it's just time to move on.

Tom_Gurl said...

Wow-I haven't been here for a lil while....and wow-how did I miss this? I haven't read ANYTHING you've written...I just say the pics of your beautiful boys and I just wanna say CONGRATS!!!!!!!

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

I feel ya, Luv. I knew mine would be good for nothing too, 2 days after I delivered our daughter. Complained about me not coming home, then made me walk all over the hospital grounds taking care of my own stuff, because he didn't know how to follow the instructions the doctor gave him for me....then coming home with a newborn to a NASTY house!

......so I feel you Sweetie.

I can't see Shamarr on my work computer, but if he looks anything as precious as lil' Braylon, I can empathize with your bliss. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Don't let bruh man off the hook just yet with the "i can do bad by myself"...that's kinda what they wanna hear when they don't want to man up and be responsible.

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

AWWWWWW! I can see them both now. You have some lil' cutie pies.