BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

hospital stays....

i know i know...you want pics of my new gorgeous lil man..but..ill handle that when i get home..im still in this damn hospital. ive never mentioned how much i dispise hospital stays. thank god for my mom her laptop and WiFi..lol..i have something to do right about now being that lil mr gorgeous is peacefully sleeping *hes beautiful yall!! i tell ya ALL about it when i post the pics* but this damn stay!! real talk i cant complain because everyone is very nice and blah blah blah..im just not one for staying up in this mug for 4 damn days!! i cant sleep..not interested in majority of the food they bring me *not all is bad..but yall get what im saying* i get woken up EVERY SINGLE TIME I JUST FALL ASLEEP!! now tell me that aint aggravating!! i had this nurse yesterday who literally left my right hand looking like someone injected a golf ball in it be cause "she couldnt find my veins" now..im swollen but my damn are fine..dont blame ME for the fact that YOU are clueless!! do us both a favor and pass this task onto someone who knows what the hell they are doing..i bid you good day!!

but how has everone been?? me?? drugged and so in love with my new lil one *once again i will go into full detail about mr braylon james and all his greatness* im happy right now and will be even happier once i get my black ass home tomorrow morning...my mom is staying with me tonite..K.D stayed the first nite then my brother the second nite..i have a great family..all heplful and whatnot..lol...i dont have much else to rant about im just spoiled and ready to go home and get some real rest.

well..ill be up surfing the web until the wee hours of the morn..

peace until...


topics ill get on when i get home:

the delivery

shamarr reaction to his baby brother

k.d.

my moods

*kind of reminding myself*

2 People Had To Say....:

Tha Keep It Real Diva said...

aww..i cant wait to see the pics...im sure he is gorgeous! i know ur glad that its all over lol...yea i hate when nurses act like they cant do what the hell they've been trained to do. i hate the ones who give me shots and make me damn near bleed to death!!! But you know I've been good just 'cause the semester is over...the hard part..finals, are finally OVER!!! holla!

the joy said...

wooooo!!!! im so excited still! i cant believe your ass was blogging. im done.