BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 14, 2007

update

i just sent k.d. to the aunt he was dying to get to...im done..i cant do this to my kids...they dont deserve it and niether do i.

it hurts so bad that he would do this to us..im hurting and cant stop crying for doing this to my sons..but tomorrow is a new day and he'll be hurting way worse than me.

i just wish it couldve been different but when God puts something in your face you HAVE to pay attention.

i knew it wasnt meant to be and i dont want it to be so what the hell do i feel bad for?? i feel like i failed my babies..they deserve so much more.

ill be in better spirits soon...shit..i am in better spirits that just gave me the fuel i needed to get ish right for me and mine and those boys damn sure are MINE!!

and yet...i feel a huge sense of relief...crying is sooo good for the soul

his lose

still hate his ass though..scream it kelis..lmao

3 People Had To Say....:

Diva's Thoughts said...

Girl good for you for doing what you KNOW you needed to do. Especially because of how hard it was.

You are going to feel so much better soon. Just cry it out girl. You just need to feel it in order to get over it.

La said...

Doing what you know is best doesn't mean it won't hurt. It just means that it's best. *BIG hug*

Jazzy said...

You are too much...all that seriousness and then you end with Kelis. I might have to go home and blast that CD myself, cause now I can't get the song outta my head!

Hopefully, just because you two are not together, dude will man up and remain in his children's life.

Time will tell.