BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Uhh..thanx..but no thanx

real quick before i lay down and watch Tyra.....

im on the phone with K.D earlier this evening heres how it went....

blah blah blah...

then...

K.D "that bassinet aint new."

Me "umm..ok"

K.D "she has the same one from the babies uncle and i guess she felt she didnt need that one"

Me "Mmhmm"

K.D "you still want it??"

Me "no..not really"

K.D "why not??"

Me " i honestly dont need it and just didnt want to do the expected which would be to reject it"

K.D " what were you going to do with it??"

Me "give it to one of those places that buy baby stuff off of people"

K.D "well...im not puttin it on the truck if you dont want it."

Me "fine..i just dont want to seem like im acting funny about it
..i have a bassinet for my son"

now...for those who dont know this bassinet is from his sister who ive had problems with for a while for absolutely NO REASON KNOWN TO MAN..shes a disrespectful child that ive had nothing to do with for over a year and with damn good reason..do i want it to be this way?? no..but youve burned too many bridges with me for me NOT to question this supposed "good gesture".

now...im feeling like the real reason you TRIED to give it me was because someone brought you a new one and it doesnt sit well with me..youve never tried to help me in any other way before so why should i trust now?? i dont..keep it..sell it..shit i dont care cuz i wasnt going to use it anyway.


always an ulterior motive with black people..we will NEVER be friends


thanx..but no thanx

good night

peace until...

2 People Had To Say....:

Don said...

Enjoyed the read.

I used to always think there were ulterior motives w/ people period but I learn to not think like that now. I realize how it placed me in a neat little box.

As you should.

Then again, you know your business better than I do. Right?

Don said...

Stevie!