BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 3, 2007

My Chi

Hi There!
Comment Graphics at pYzam.com


hey people..

first let me start by saying i had this CRAZY dream about a mouse turning into a cat and attacking me from behind..i damn near jumped out of my bed and skin!! LMAO!! all i could do was crack the hell up!! guess what touched my back?? my sons foot!! i dont mind pictures of cats but other than that i cant stand the creepy lil thangs..lol..i still find that funny as hell.



Today feels pretty good..for some reason im real mellow. getting the house ready for our new addition, cleaning *somewhat like a maniac*,moving things where i feel they should be..all that good stuff they call "nesting".

trying to complement my feng shui..refusing to let anything or anyone interrupt my flow. in a recent rant i went on about one of me best totally shocking and disappointing me with a crazy assumption..well..i talked to her straight up about it last night *i needed to cool off so i wouldnt spaz* and all is well..i feel so much better to get it out rather than bury it and hold a grudge.
K.D's mom calls and lets me know her daughter *the one that has this "created" issue with me..i slowly figured it out to be jealousy b/c she had NO other reason to feel the way she did towards me* is sending me a bassinet for my baby...the old alyse is like "wtf?? did she sprinkle itching powder all over it?? is it cursed with some kind of omen??"..but instead the fung shui alyse takes over and says "thank you..i guess 2 beds wont hurt *forced and slightly concerned smile*"

my mom is like let all that go they are all still my childrens relatives..i trust my moms opinion but she knows its hard for me to release how i fell when i havent actually heard from the person..the chick is sending messages through other people *grow up already will ya'*..but thats niether here nor there..not f*kin with the feng shui *thanks gnarles barkely*

im loving the calmness im feeling around the house..im so excited for my mom and K.D to get here Saturday!! Cuz when the night falls its ON *as much as it can be given the situation...lol*

well folks 7 days and counting..ima go..kind of feeling some pains..i need to go chill before i cook dinner *fried chicken,corn,and rice..keeping it quick and simple right about now*

peace until...

9 People Had To Say....:

Tha Keep It Real Diva said...

That's wassup! I know that when you get that close to the end of the pregnancy, you can't wait to have the baby!
...Keepin it simple? That sounded like a damn good meal you was cookin to me lol...maybe that's cause I'm in college and you know once you go off to college you start eating po' man's food so anything really "cooked" is a meal to you lmao!
I hate ignorant people like the sistah you talkin bout. I've had a couple silly ass chicks who didn't like me for God knows what and then in the end try to do something nice. I was like you..."what's your real motive behind this gift?"
Wellhope you have fun once K.D. and your mom get there!
holla!!

the joy said...

Your anti-cat self really cracks me up. Oh yeah, btw, you do not wanna see the mist. Bugs.

Anyways, yeah, just take it easy. Let me be ultra hype and you just breathe and get your chi poppin.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

I hate cats. I'm glad it wasn't you, I probably would have hurt the poor kid...

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Gurl....I am --->HERE<---- with you on your thoughts about cats!!!

You can never tell what them bad boys are thinkin' and THAT for me... is a huge problem. [LOL]

Only 6 more days to go...[My how time flys]!!! I know you can't wait!!

Ms.Lady said...

@-keep it real...my lil cuz is going through that stage in college right now..lol..i feel for her..shes trying to come visit on spring break..so ima cook her up something real nice..lol

@-joy...Eeek!! i literally go in the opposite direction of a cat *shutters*

@-ms.B...YOU FEEL ME?!?! they are soo creepy!! and yes...i am too excited and ready to drop this HEAVY load..he feels like a 9lber.

Don said...

Pretty soon you're bundle of joy will be here. Maybe then you won't have those kinds of dreams. Just nothing but happiness.

La said...

The mouse... turned into... a cat? AND ATTACKED YOU?!?!? Err? lol

Jazzy said...

Damn...I just saw your little widget. You only have FIVE days to go and your just up and about, cleaning and shyt. Aren't you the cool one?! lol

It's good you settled the beef, because you know what the elders say. The person you can't stand the most, is usually the person your baby come out looking or acting like.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

save me plate and them the kind of dreams folks on acid have LOL in down the street from u in palmetto, but used to live in CP