BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Getiing Excited!!

Good Morning Glitter Graphics


How are we all this beautiful morning??
im doing as good as God wants me to be..no pains a few "braxton hicks" but nothing i cant withstand. im still pretty upbeat and ready to go!! thanx for all my good luck and baby blessings *ima miss the attention..lol* im just so excited right now!! i have nothing to be aggravated about and it feels so good. my mom and K.D are gearing up to get on that road tomorrow to get here to me..man..i miss them.

lately *since i have NOTHING else to do* ive been thinking about why i was so mizzy in Ct. ive started to think it wasnt Ct itself but my financial situation that was bothering me and making me feel less than capable of taking care of the now 2 children i am to have. i dont hate home..its home..its a part of me and its what i know..i figured out what it is that i want to do and got on the phone with the school im interested in yesterday and we spoke about the prerequisite classes id need. i then called my mom and she said once she got here we'd jump on where i can take those classes and get that poppin so id be ready Sept 2008. im excited..i told K.D that i feel like a drag racing car when they are waiting for the green light..rearing up to GO. i have my goals set and im ready to achieve. i figured moving down here to get in school and stay 3 yrs tops and then ill have a thought as to going home or..hey..somewhere else who knows..i just knew for a fact that living in Ct with my own place,a job *or 2*, 2 kids, trying to go to school and of course BILLS BILLS BILLS wouldve caused a nervous breakdown and misery in me. i didnt like the person i was becoming..mean bitchy and couldnt wait to get my hands on a "j" to not think about it all. that feels awesome too..not smoking and what have you..i was getting outta control in my eyes..im glad God removed that out of me.

Feeling real good and cant wait to



MEET MY NEW.....




MySpace Comments


peace until..

0 People Had To Say....: