BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 17, 2007

we need a resolution..so much confusion

ok..so k.d and i actually talked about the root of our issues and he acknowledged being lackluster by stepping his shit up once i decided it would be best for my kids to see their dad off tomorrow.

it drives me crazy..this back and forth that is he and i and for some reason i dont think im that tired because if i was id leave his ass alone for good. i asked my mom why is it that i never seem to really know what my plans are with him and why i accept him back every single time he drives me up a wall?? she responded by saying when you truly love someone youll give them all the chances in the world until that fateful day comes when you are seriously fed up. i guess when i say im tired im not quite there yet. id like to share this little..hmm what should i call it?? i dunno ima call it a lil tale..

a man was walking down a dirt road when he came up on an old house with an old man and an old dog on the porch...the man noticed the dog kept howling over and over just howling...he finally asked the old man on the porch "sir..why is your dog howling like that??" the old man responded "oh..he just sitting on a nail." the man then asks "well..why doenst he just move??" the old man chuckled and replied "it must not be hurting that bad"

-the story of my relationshp



we went to braylons doc appointment today and to walmart for something ot cook when we got back...while in line..i looked over at him and i felt a flutter i hadnt felt in a while...im so confused mayne..i dunno..love is annoying i swear.

peace until...

im really feeling this track with timbo and one repulblic..hot as hell!!


6 People Had To Say....:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

For whatever it may be worth, I've been there...done that and can certainly sympathize with what you're feeling.

It's obvious you love that man. [I mean he is afterall the father of your two children] which to me, is reason enough to try and make things work.

Good for you for talkin' it out with him. Hope things look up for you two. :-)

the joy said...

Your mom was roasting me for liking that song the other day! Thaaats fiiiine.

No one can blame you for wanting it to work with yall two. I hope it works out. Love is unfortunately not something you can turn on and off...

Tom_Gurl said...

I totally understand what you mean...I hope things work out for you...cos you and your children deserve only the best...

Jazzy said...

I'm glad you two had a long talk and that you're giving him a chance.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things work out the way they should.

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

Apologize is my JOINT! Has been for over a month. I got it stuck in my husband's head.

I truly hope everything works out for you and k.d. In the event that it doesn't, my prayer for you is that you can walk away a winner, and without feeling that everything that keeps you alive has been depleted.

Mr Prodg said...

"when you truly love someone youll give them all the chances in the world until that fateful day comes when you are seriously fed up"

Sounds like you're truly in love...Hope you ain't just making excuses. Much success in 08.