BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Oh NO She DIDNT

A LETTER TO SANAA LATHAN


Now looky here trick,

You may have caught the "hollywood" bug and popped a Valium before your appearance at the NAACP Image Awards, but, that doesnt mean you can just COMPLETELY disregard the fact that you had the GIFT of HONORING A LEGEND WHO PAVED THE WAY FOR ALL BLACK TALENT TODAY!!

The fact that you read off the teleprompter without the NOTION to give her PERSONAL praise **which ya' should have ya' ungrateful traullup!!** PISSES ME OFF TO NO AVAIL!!

**deep sigh**
I am an art lover who would DIE to be in her presence **well, not EXACTLY die, but yo' punk ass get my point**

To sit and talk to such an accomplished talented black woman is a dream to me at this point in my life.

I would be so honored to be ASKED to present this award to her!!

WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?!

Has Hollywood JADED to a self indulgent matter?!?!

Thats the vibe I was getting!!

There would be NO WAY IN HELL Id let ANYONE mess my mood up to the point where Id disrespect someone SO worthy of my praise!!

With that said *because my tangent will only get worse if I continue*

Realize and appreciate those that came before you,who had it NOT been for them: The Ruby Dee's, The Sydney Poitiers,The Ossie Davis's, The Diane Carol's, just to name a few.
Dammit!! Those names ALONE should put yo' ass to shame for your blahzay reaction to such an AMAZING woman!!

If she WASNT one of your idols MAYBE yo' ass shouldve passed on presenting!!

Ho' Im just sayin'!!

Get yo' sh*t togetha!

Alyse a.k.a MsLady *ACT LIKE YOU KNOW!*


Yea..Im mad! Who saw the awards tonite??
Who saw how whack she was??
*sigh* Alright Im a bit dramatic..but I respect sooo many legends and cant STAND when an ungrateful person gets the opportunity that would mean a HELLUVA lot more to someone else!!


CONGRATS TO THE LEGENDARY RUBY DEE
(You looked amazing tonite!)


11 People Had To Say....:

YouToldHarpoTaBeatMe said...

She did WHAT!?!?

I didn't even see it, and I'm pissed! She needs to be in the game a weeee bit longer than 10 dayum minutes before she decides who doesn't deserve her time.

Don said...

ms lady...me and you are dead aight, but there is no way, no way, I am saying anything bad about that woman...lol

Ms.Lady said...

@Harpo-You FEEL ME?!?!?!
Youtube it..chick was STANDING there like SHE was the damn legend..WHA??


@Don- LMAO!!!
Now lets not let her looks get in the way of whats important..she still is beautiful to me..Im mad as HELL at her though for that..and I dont care WHAT you say..we still coo'...lol

CHA CHA said...

YEAH (drawing back to pop Sanaa) What Ms Lady said!

No I didn't see it but she got her nerve..she aint made it half way let alone any other way to be actin honary (who else know that word).LOL

the joy said...

At first I thought you were mad at sanaa for not wearing a bra in that pic...

But for reals, boo!!! Ruby Dee is the jump off and I would have been a straight geek if I was in ms L's position. You never get too big to be a fan.

Nique said...

you guys lost me, i can't even see everything on the page from my touch. but ill pick up a pitch fork to. lets roll .

Miss Snarky Pants said...

LMAO @ Don's response!!!

[**Whispering to Ms. Lady: Gurl you know dat man would drink Sanaa's bath water**]

Since I missed the NAACP Image Awards I'ma have to go google that...

I just knooooooowwwwww she didn't play herself tho!!!!

??????

Anonymous said...

Wow! I wished I would've watched.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Well she looks good in that pic, wait what did she do? I’m so lost…i missed it!

Eb the Celeb said...

Damn... i didnt see it so I can even respond...

I really hope it wasnt as bad as you described though... am I going to have to take sanaa of my rbw sidebar?

Smitty said...

Reading this I couldn't even see her doing that. but hey, some folks let success go to their heads. Was she just not geeked up to be presenting the award? I guess this is a moment that needs to bee seen. She's not that old. Maybe she doesn't really know what Rudy Dee has contributed to the film industry. I mean how many people in our generation know who she is. me being a cinema fan I up on my game...but the average joe...not so much. Or maybe she was just acting like a jerk I dunno. I'm gonna give her the benefit cause she's so fine I don't wanna be mad at her.

Dammit Sanaa.