BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Duh

HELP?


Maybe Im not applying myself.
But...
How do I make a "Blog Roll"??
*sigh* Im so confused...

HELP Y'ALL!!

8 People Had To Say....:

G-Sweet said...

dont feel bad i had to figure the shit out on my own...

1... turn on ur computer
2... put ur haand on the mouse
3... lol... im jus fuccin wit u!

but...

1... log in and go to ur page
2... go to "customize"
3... click "add page element"
4... click on "link list"

once u do that u can name ur blog roll whatever u want... but u then have to go in and add each persons web address (http://what-the-fuck-ever) in with their name... thats how i did it... some of the vets might know better than me tho

Ms.Lady said...

Either way..I thank you!

dejanae said...

girl
i didnt know either
i just added the pages to my favorites
shit was too complicated 4 me

the joy said...

Looks like I'm late to the party. The code though, is and this is where the name of the blog or site goes

insert that after you hit link list... Maybe we can walk thru it Monday.

the joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom_Gurl said...

I have been wondering WHY you didn't have a blog roll (just wanted to know why my blog wasn't there!)...now I know it's cos you didn't know how to do it!! G-Sweet's got it though...!

Jazzy said...

Awwwww isn't Gsweet the sweetest!!!

lmao@Deja!

Don said...

lmao @ this post.

I see you got it together.