BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Dreams

So lately Ive been having some dreams that have caused me to worry a bit *the ones I remember atleast*

And I took note from one of my "everyday blog check outs" Ms Behavin' *Heeey Guuurl..lol* and went to www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary
and found out their meaning.


First dream....

King Kong



****STOP THE MO'FO PRESSES!!! BEFORE YOU READ ON..I PLAYED MYSELF SOO HARD AND KEPT CALLING KING KONG GODZILLA!! LMAO!! I HAD A WHOLE DIFFERENT PERCEPTION OF THIS DREAM...SOOO I AM NOW REALIZING WHAT THIS DREAM REALLY MEANS AT THIS VERY MOMENT!! ARE YOU FRIGGIN' KIDDING ME?!?!!?****

HERES WHAT HAPPENED..


MY MOTHER AND I *some other people I knew well..but you know how in your dream you know the people in it but cant pin point who is who?* were on top of a yellow bus and all the animals where running away b/c they saw King Kong and wasnt fkn with him.

My dmbass says to my mother "IF we dont move he wont see us" but he did and started yanking mo'fo's off the damn bus.

And....scene..lol

thats all I remember

HERE IS THE TRUE MEANING OF MY KING KONG DREAM......


Gorilla

To see a gorilla in your dream, suggests that you may be too "over the top" in your behavior. Perhaps you are compensating for your rigidity and stiffness in your waking life. Alternatively, the gorilla symbolizes your primitive impulses, wild nature and repressed sexual energy.

Woooow...
Repressed sexual energy huh??
That would explain the last post..lol.



Moving on!


EXPLOSIONS




I had a dream that I was holding Braylon and these kids *a whole bunch of kids* where lighting firecrackers and throwing them EVERYWHERE. It got to the point where it was so much that it led to a HUGE explosion. THAT one freaked me out a bit..anytime I dream and fire is involoved it usually scares me.

Explosion

To see explosions in your dream, signifies a loss and displeasure in business. It may also mean that your repressed emotions and rage have come to the surface in a forceful and violent manner.

To dream that your face becomes blackened or mutilated by the explosion, signifies that will be confronted with unjust accusations and may suffer the consequences.

To dream that you are enveloped in flames or blown up into the air by an explosion, forewarns that unworthy friends will violate your rights and abuse your confidence.

To hear the sound of a loud explosion, but you did not see it, signifies that your troubles will soon be replaced with tranquility after you have overcome some small obstacle.

All of it pertains to me




BEING PREGNANT..AGAIN!



So this last one was me and K.D in my our bedroom and he is sitting on the bed while Im standing. I look to him and say "Babe, Im pregnant again" All he did was lay across the bed and said absolutely nothing. I stand there confused And...scene

Pregnant

To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

To dream that you are pregnant with the baby dying inside of you suggests that a project you had put a lot of effort into is falling apart and slowly deteriorating. Nothing works out the way you want it to.

If you are really pregnant and having this dream, then it represents your anxieties about the pregnancy. Women in the first trimester of their pregnancy tend to dream of tiny creatures, fuzzy animals, flowers, fruit and water. In the second trimester, dreams will reflect your anxieties about being a good mother and concerns about possible complications with the birth. Dreams of giving birth to a non-human baby are also common during this period of the pregnancy. Finally, in the third trimester, dreams consists of your own mother. As your body changes and grows, dreams of whales, elephants and dinosaurs and other larger animals may also start appearing at this stage.




This is the one I felt really good about *go figure..being that I THOUGHT it meant I was having a 3rd!!* because so many things within me are changing for the better and I feel AWESOME about it!



Well guys, that'll do for today. Sorry if I bored anyone..my dreams have been worrying me and I just thought I'd share.


3 People Had To Say....:

CHA CHA said...

I may have to remember my dreams more closer now...thats a pretty pic of the pregnant couple.

Don said...

I've never heard anyone have a King Kong dream before. sexual repressed energy...hmmm.

KD...thats your cue, bruh.

lol @ you calling king kong, godzilla.

If you do become pregnant, I think a little girl would round the family off just right.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Yes gurl...dreammoods.com is where it's @!! LOL
A few more days Ms. Lady and you're gonna be ALL RIGHT!! :-)