BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Man VDay

REPPIN' FO' MY FELLAZ









Okay so I came across this from one of the Vlogs I watch on Youtube.

This chick put a link as well as a Vlog about "Steak and Blowjob Day"

Okaaaay...

I guess I cant be mad because V-Day IS about the ladies and whatnot..men dont really get a kick out of it.

That day is their day,,cant really argue with that ladies.

Soooo...

*presidential music playing in the background*


As of today


I AM OFFICIALLY A PARTICIPANT ON MARCH 13TH

STEAK AND BJ DAY

*APPLAUSE..AND..EXIT*

(AM i BECOMING A BIT MUCH FOR YOU GUYS?? iM JUST BEING ME..LOL*WINK*)

7 People Had To Say....:

dejanae said...

*dead*
i thought i'd heard it all

Tom_Gurl said...

This will NOT happening round here mate!

Ms.Lady said...

Whats the problem people??

Where in V-Day is ANYTHING related to men??

Its pink,red, and hearts all over the damn place!!

Give em' SOMETHING ladies!!

Shew..I thought it was funny and rather fair..lol..a lil'

Tom_Gurl said...

lol-in theory yes-I guess they deserve their day...but um....lemme see what my v-day is looking like then I'll consider it....Ok, who am I tryna kid? lol-still not happening!

CHA CHA said...

Nope not at all...we are all fornicating and consenting adults ::looks around the room and checks id::

I will not be paricipating in that day...that day is a regular holiday in my home as it is, he needs no more celebration..LMAO

Ms.Lady said...

@Still P- LMAO... Gurl you crazy!!

G-Sweet said...

Lmao @ TOM_GURL...

And I applaud... MS. LADY & STILL P... for be upstanding(lol @ standing) women and supporting that beautiful day!...

We need more women like u!