BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Missed Ya Much





Heeey Guuuys!!!

I've missed you soo much!

I guess Im off my lil' hiatus.

Got a lil' story to tell ::snickering::
*Or maybe I shouldnt laugh cuz I DAMN sure wasnt laughing at the time*

Buuut anyhoo..

As you all know my babes has entered the state of GA until we get our move on back home to CT.

Soooo....last Wed Im all excited and ish cant wait to see him and what have you.
Ride down the street..I see him sittin' down talkin' to some random dude..aight no problem.

There was no place to stop so we went down a lil further to turn around.

Now..this is when my self tells me "Self?? He is STILL sitting on the ground chattin' it up with ol' dude and thats NOT like him"
I say this to myself because I know my babes and he spotted us as well..he usually would stand up and put 1 hand in the air to make sure we saw him..but...Naaah..my babe is STILL on the ground.

So my mother hops out to see whats what while Im on the phone with my brother *whom we had to pick up later that nite from the Airport* making sure we all were on the same page and blah blah blah.

I hang up with my brother because K.D STILL had not come to the car!
I knew something was WRONG....VERY WRONG!!

I get out my mom has this look on her face...and my heart is RACIN' y'all RACIN'!!

She tells me he got caught with some smoke *weed* and they were detaining my baby!!
Im like NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Aw LAWD NOT MA" BABY!!!


I go over to him and he looks soo pitiful y'all..my babe is not a trouble maker nor is he the type to be in a whole mess of ish.
Not to mention his embarrassment because my mom hopped out before me *sigh*



Also....the random dude he was talking to was undercover!! *GO FIGURE!*
He was a nice guy and all..he even made my mom believe it was a small amount of tree's
when it REALLY was a fuggin' 'O!!!
*an ounce of weed for ma' slow folk..lol*

I have NO idea what he was thinking..I didnt even want to try..I just knew that he didnt need an "I told ya' so" from me...he needed my support and to know that I am his woman and will have his back whether it be good or bad.

The F'd up part is that we sat in the detention center from 12:30 p.m to 7:30 p.m!!

Now that just dont make NO DAMN SENSE!!!

Why the HELL does it take THAT long to fingerprint someone and get them booked?!?!?!

I mean...we had the money to bond him out which was a damn SHAM too!!!

THEN!!!

This damn Sheriff lady says to MY son *who was gettin' antsy b/c we've been there an ENTIRE work shift!!! He's 3 STUPID!! What were you expecting?!?!* "Ay Ay Ay wid all dat noise!"

Was she fuggin' jokin'?!?!?

Cuz um ya' gurl was next to be booked and processed...I kindly stated to her "We got this hon'..your input is not needed"

Ugh!!! I wanted to SCREAM!!!












By the end of the nite I was feeling like....


to GA and their whack ass system!!

HOME SWEET HOME!!!

HERE I COME!!!



Sidebar: All is well though we went to court the next morning and his case was dismissed and we get the bond money back!!!

5 People Had To Say....:

CHA CHA said...

Good grief. Well at least you got it all worked out. I prolly would have been the one adding fuel to the fire...I can NOT stand for someone to try and discipline my child when Im standing right there...I hate that shyt.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Glad to read everything worked out and that they ultimately dismissed the case/will be giving you your money back.

How they can be soooo preoccupied with small shyt like an "O" while we got terrorists wearing shoe bombs n' shyt or flyin' planes into buildings/killin' people by the thousands I'll never know.

That's a bunch'a bullshyt right there...

the joy said...

See, right there's where we differ. You got my man and you talking crazy to my son? I woulda went all taneisha on them, lol. Glad you're back!

Tom_Gurl said...

What KD did is something my brother would do....howver, I'm glad that no charges were brought or nothing...

And um-how about that lady being rude as hell! i can imagine the look on your face!

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

Damn! Drama! I’m glad things worked out, keep on movin girl…home I mean lol