BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Body Image


Heeey My Lovely's!!



Ive had a few things on my mind regarding the fact that I have a TOTAL of 23 lbs to lose to get back the my pre-pregnant weight *sigh*

So....

Im feeling a bit "Eh" latley because ya' gurl was FEELIN' ha' self when I walked past the mirror *mirror* around that time.

I mean I wasnt all BLADOW and all LEAN in ish



Because I LOVE my thickness and it was SOO profound pre-pregnancy *having flashbacks n ish*


(Im soo pear shaped...1st on the left)

I spoke to my Mom *my ROCK* and she has to have this operation AGAIN that scares the ish outta me! Im soo worried because IM the one the usually takes care of her at times like these. The fact that Im so far away KILLS me.
My point, the Doc said that what is causing the things to reappear *its a female thang fellas, thats mostly why I wont elaborate as well as the fact that Mom dukes caint STAND her business be OUT there* is related to weight and what have you.
Now, my Mom is the type that holds ALOT in and when she's stressed she will LET IT OUT in her sleep talk. Soooo....her man was like she was tossing and turning and fighting in her sleep and out the blue says "YOU BETTER GET CHECKED OUT ALYSE!! GO TO THE DOCTOR!!"
When she told me this I was like "Damn, this is more serious than she tried to lead me to believe" she doesnt like me to worry about but her, but she's my Mother, how can I NOT!!
Sooo...with that said I am on my way to doing what I gotta to get rid of the "excess" I dont want my kids to go through this.

Also!
My family has a history of cancer in the "female areas" and it scares me so bad.
I gotta get my mind right and feel good about my health as well as my body image
Both sides of my families have serious heart problems as well and that freaks me out too.

I gotta get right y'all




Lata Lovely's!!

6 People Had To Say....:

the joy said...

23? I know you can do it. I been exercising from the lil ondemand exercise things they got... Working out nicely.

As far as the family history thing, it scares me... In some part of my mind I kind of expect to have to go through it and I'm glad it won't blindside me if it ever happens... But everyone's gotten thru it so I hope we can say the same.

Jazzy said...

23 pounds?! Girl that's nuthin but water! LOL!

About the family history...don't let it scare you. My mom has high blood pressure, she's diabetic, asthmatic and my younger sister (by one year) has had the high blood pressure and type 1 (think that's the lowest form) Diabetes as well.

But me...I'm good! My doc says my blood is UNNATURALLY healthy!

I say all that to put your mind at ease a little bit. Keep that doc's appointment and continue to monitor any issues.

Don said...

I like how a woman will lose weight in order to get back to pre-pregnancy size, only for us men to turn around and make baby-making love to them all over again.

That's love, aint it? LOL.

Good luck, ms lady.

Don said...

Don't worry yourself about something that hasn't even presented himself. Cross that bridge if you get there. God willing, you won't.

Ms.Lady said...

@ The Joy- Yea..Im hoping neither one of us will be subdued to such worries.
Its still scary to think about

@O.D-Thanx for the "easing of the mind" lol
Hopefully myself and the Joy *she's my blood for real* will be sparred from these family health issues.

@Don-Lol! Ooohh Nooo bruh!! No more babies here!!
But the "baby-making" love??
IM ALL FOR IT!!

Im trying not to worry myself..main reason for gettin' my health in check.

Thanx for the love!

CHA CHA said...

I like how a woman will lose weight in order to get back to pre-pregnancy size, only for us men to turn around and make baby-making love to them all over again.

Don that shit aint love..thats selfish...LMAO