BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Brought Tears To My Eyes

KANYE...NEED I SAY MORE??


My heart ACHED for Kanye trying to get through this song.
I just wanted to make sure my blog fam' got to see the TALENT and ORIGINALITY that IS KANYE WEST

To top off a FIYAH performance for "Stronger" he came out and jerked at your heart strings.
I still feel his pain and wish him ALL the best in life.

He is what HipHop is lacking and that is originality and TALENT!!

Am I the only one that realizes his next album is going to be RI-DAMN-DICULOUS?!?!?!

I hope not.

Lata Babies!!

16 People Had To Say....:

the joy said...

I'm feeling you on this one. The whole performance was bomb, but I didn't think he'd get through it. And when he chumped off the person who turned up the music? Ugh. I love him, and I'm really pissed about him not coming to Atlanta proper. Will you still be here in may? Wanna go to gwinett and see ye and Lupe?

Don said...

Yeah, I missed the Grammy Awards. I didn't realize it until I read someone's blog that the show came on last night.

Sounds like Kanye did his thang, in spite of the relatively fresh death of his mom.

CHA CHA said...

Oh yeah...the next album is going to be straight up FIYAH!

Ms.Lady said...

@The Joy- Yea..I'll be here and OF COURSE I WANNA GO!! LEMME KNOW WHEN WE GETTIN THE TICKETS!

@Don- Oh YES!! he def' did his thing..the best performance of the night!

@Stiil P- Oh most def!!

Smitty said...

Emotional roller coaster. I was hyped then wanted to cry. Kanye is a beast.

G-Sweet said...

SMITTY u wuss...lol...

Maaaaaan I luv this dude (pause & no homo)...

If it aint about him bein himself he's like fuck it!... hahaha...

From the performance that I watched again 2day... to the jacket wit the LED light on the front... to puttin the exit music operator in check... he's a beast!...

Blog on this, commin in the morning...

Gsweet out!

Ps... was amy crack-house high on stage?

Ms.Lady said...

@ Smitty- Mayne..I couldnt begin to explain what I was feeling when he did that..you love your Mom deeply..then you where a hot ass mess..like me!!

@ G- LEAVE SMITTY ALONE...lol.

And yesss,...dude was str8 NASSTY wid it last night..I was DYYIN' whe he put 'ol boy in CHECK..lol.

Amy?? Nah..she wasnt high...she looked rather sober if you ask me..I like the sober Amy..I likes it alot..lol

Tom_Gurl said...

I didn't see the Grammy's...but that pic alone has tugged on my heart strings.

I love me some Kanye....All of his albums to heavy-why would the next be any different? Nothing but pure genius with that man!

dejanae said...

yep
kanyeezy kilt it
and
"It would be in good taste to turn the music off now" lmao
i love me some him

TravelDiva said...

It was sad to watch. I can't even imagine my mom passing and then getting on stage and rapping about it.

Tom_Gurl said...

I saw the performance & speech on Youtube...Don't the Grammy's know better than to try cut off Ye? I'm glad they turned off the music...

The performance was touching...man, was very near tears. I can't imagine losing my mum...Glad to hear the tune on the blog..repping for Mums...

Jazzy said...

Love the new look. I missed the performance as well. Actually I missed most of the show, but everything I've read says Kanye did his thing.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

I caught bits and pieces of the grammys but didn't get to see Kanye perform.

I watched it on youtube though and I know that had to be hard for him.

Eb the Celeb said...

yeah... can you believe i was watching from hawaii... lol

very touching performance... i cant believe they sat up there and let alicia keys ass talk forever about nothing and then had the nerve to cut the music on on him after 15 seconds... I'm so glad he said something

Don said...

Happy Valentines Day, Ms Lady.

To you & yours.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

I know ya boo ain't here yet BUT I still wanted to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!!!