BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

this too shall pass....

Lord knows school is next on my agenda!!

Living here in GA in the situation I am in has made me so very ready and quite regretful of the fact that I decided school "wasn't for me". That had to be the dumbest thought to ever process itself into my gorgeous brain. I look back on how I was just being stubborn and afraid of what the future held.

What brings this on?

I am in College Park Health Department for a WIC appointment like most mothers in my sit' do to make things a lil bit easier until I'm on my feet.

There is nothing but non sense around me...

A woman who keeps "poppin" her no older than 9 mth old daughter for no reason in my eyes.

They had me sitting in the wrong area for over and hr after I asked was I in the correct area!

The employees seem to be more interested in my jewelry than taking care of what I need from them!

There's a woman sitting next to me ignoring her screaming child because her grown ass has a belly ache!!

You have to listen hard as hell for your name to be SCREAMED from the back room because you are hearing "MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY!!!" as well as a young boy very concerned about his mothers minutes on her phone and watching my black ass on my SK3...telling his mother his young ass wants a $300 phone....boy please.

I've been here since 9:45 and it is now 1:08...I am 7 mths pregnant and hungry as all hell!!

SCHOOL IS NEXT ON MY AGENDA!!!

*Some good news!*

We got the place in Stockbridge...beautiful apartment...brand new everything!! BADAH BAH BAH BAH.....I'm loving it!!

0 People Had To Say....: