BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

addiction n stuff

Tonite on MTV is a special about "really grew into himself and morphed into a fine young brother" R&B singer Mario and his heroin addict mother.

This special brings some feelingsup for me and how I really empathized with my K.D and his simblings. It also made me sit back and appreciate my mother and how something so tragic could have been a part of my life but it wasn't because I was blessed with a strong mother.

The only difference is our genetic addiction is alcohol *my mother is such a litewieght its hilarious*. It just made a twinge *very small* of feeling rise and I thought of K.D.

Buuut anyhoo! I'm considering taking a break from sex *not like I've had any lately being away from where I'd get some for 2 mths now* but I'm starting to think that focusing on my kids & myself just might do my mind good *even though my body is craving something long hard and juicy....quick freaky thought...aaaand I'm back*.

I feel like that's what complicated things with K.D because he's been my go to guy when I was in need for "some good extra loving". And now that he's not here...I'm able to disect our relationship to its core *even though what he got "swanging" is my weakness* I'm glad my weakness isn't here to make me weak.

Aint nothing wrong with hittin a freaky storeup...hmmm....rather soon.

So random....lol!

0 People Had To Say....: