BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 26, 2007

I decided to have a lil fun and answer some *most recent*TMI Tuesday questions.

Here Goes....

1) What are your 7 favorite things that turn you on? (Sex,like oral or penetrative cannot be an answer) Ex: silk,light tickling ect)

Hmmm....7....ok..
-Kissing someone K.D's sexy lips...I love juicy lips and a man that knows what to do with them...Mmmm..I love my bottom lip to be sucked on...I've been told I have a rather irresitable bottom lip.
-I love hand massages...someone to unexpectantly take my hands and start caressing them and massaging them quietly...not saying a single word..sounds weird but its something about that touch that does something to me
-The way someone interested in you looks at you in that "I want you" way....I have a thing for silent actions and reading someones eyes..you don't have to say much your eyes do a lot of talking if you let them.
-I love to feel my mans touch on my hips...I'm curvy and well aware of it..and I just love for my man to enjoy the feel of my hips.
- I love for my man to tell me how attracted he is to me and what he'd like to see me in to turn him on...that gets me going too.
-Slight teasing and touching...leading up to what you really came to do.
-Defintley music...I love me some Teddy P....Luther...Marvin....Isley Bro...Keith Sweat...Rick James "BITHCH"....R.Kelly (Seems like you're reeeeaaaaady!!) and so much more....I'm a huge music lover...that can get you all hot n bothered by itself!!!

2) What are your non-genital errogenous zones and what do you like about them?

-My neck...I like to be kissed lightly on my neck...it sends chills up and down my spine.
-I love to have my mans arms wrapped around my waist and he play with the small of my back...just lightly run your fingers around that area and slowly down to my booty and cup it and caress it! That turns me on!

3) What sounds get you sexually charged?

-When my man tells me he likes what I'm doing and he lets out a little moan that men hate to have slip out....I know I'm doing something very well when that happens.
-When we are in a room full of people and he whispers what he wants to do when we leave the company of those people....my imagination is running by then.

4) After losing your virginity, what is the longest you've gone w/o penetrative sex?

Being that the guy I lost my "V" to wasn't my boyfriend...he was a flow and I wanted to get it over w/...I waited about a year or so and met my first real boyfriend and we got it in...he was the first to make me nut and he was the biggest I've seen up until K.D...OMG!! Hmmm....wonder how he's doing these days?? LOL

5) What is your least favorite sexual position? Why don't you like it?

I really don't have a least favorite....I really enjoy the entire act and love to be flipped around into different positions...I'm very adventorous...love my hair to be pulled.

BONUS (optional) If you could sexually dominate or submit to 5 people,any 5,current or deceased,which 5 would they be?

Oooo...good one..

Commom (submit)- that man just turns me on...he's what I'd want in my dream man!! I'd want him to write something just for me...recite it to me...and do whatever he wanted to me!!

My first boyfriend (dominate)- I was so innocent and sweet when we had our little thang going..he took control because I hadn't a clue....I'm totally tuned in now...he'd be completely satisfied! I'd love to see his reaction at the huge difference!

Hmmm...who else??

Denzel Washington (dominate)- I'd make him yell "KING KONG AINT GOT NOTHING ON ME!!"...lol...I'd love his cool demeanor to transform into the character Alonzo from Training Day...and tear my ass up!! He was sexy as hell in that movie..MmMm!

Tyrese (dominate..he seems like he needs it) *I really hope the rumors of homo sexuality and beating his woman are not true* because with all that aside...those lips and that skin could get it!! I love dark chocolate men...turns me on just by site!!

Last but not least....

Mike Vick (submit) *I support Mike!!* he's a sexy man..yeah *mind wandering*...we could get it in!! He aint getting near my pit though...lol..nah I'm playing!

******************************

That was fun and made me think...just might do it again next week.

But...things are moving right along..I made the date for my C-Section...its Dec 10th at 7a.m. Can't wait to meet my new little one.

I spoke with K.D and really let him in on the truth about my feelings towards his plan. It made no sense...he was saying he was coming for a week when Braylon was born and wasn't returning til June 2008. Let me repeat that in case you missed it...JUNE 2008!!! Did he really think I was going to sit around and wait on him?? Nah..he couldn't think that! But he did and I couldn't pretend anymore...he has 2 responsibilities down here why would he jepordize his relationships with the 2 of them due to some nonsense fear he has??

Needless to say, a few days to let it in sink in,he calls, drops the disrespect *starting to feel that's a crazy ass defense mechanism*..he tells me the truth about his fears and why his plan was so outrageous...we talk like civilized folk and his entire plan changed!! I was in so much shock I barley had much to say!! He jumped from June to Jan and realizes buying a new car can be done when he gets here!! There must be some fat ass pigs flying because I never thought the day would come that he and I would actually see eye 2 eye and he'd understand my point of view...but it happened and I'm still willing to give it a try. He's the only person I'm this willing with.

No matter how many times I've tried to tell myself I'm over him and his drama...lately things feel normal again...our convo is the way it used to be...laughter...cutting eachother off with simular funny stories...baby needs...lil mar needs..family update exchanges...just the way we were..Alyse and Shamarr...diffierent but so in love with eachother.
Maybe we do have a chance...not sure..but I'm willing to try.

*sigh* Love.....

0 People Had To Say....: