BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

back and forth

Funny how lately a lot of my feelings towards "you" have been hidden deep within my layors. "You" used to know my every thought..wore every emotion on me like clothing. Ever since I've opened my mind to the life and love I deserve "you" became a bit of a distant memory..the way I thought I used to feel was questioned...every moment spent..every word spoken..every letter/poem written was a question to me. The way "you" used to be is not the "you" I know now..guess comfort sets in and true feelings get tangled along the way. The me that I am now is not the me I was then..but as a growing woman/mother that is so far fetched from a man.. See..my difference is a difference of growth and gaining more knowledge to help me in this world of ours whereas "you" remain in this state of stunted growth. And yet....I'm still in love with "you".

0 People Had To Say....: