BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 12, 2007

ATNM

- Am I the only one who feels like karma slapped the hell out of bianca on ANTM?! Granted the cut does do her a bit justice...but if you don't feel that way on the inside it seeps through. I thought she handled it rather well...but I still feel like this should be an eye opener!! Stop treating people like crap and you'll get far!!!

-My girl Seliesha *shoot...I forgot how to spell her name!* played herself thinking shed never be in the bottom 2....sadly mistaken my love! Never say never....didn't anyone ever teach you that lil saying? Oh well....shed better step her eye gameup and connect with the camera cuz besides Heather...I'm rooting for her...she's too cute!

-That damn "Yalie"....over-thinking everything possible...she is obviously not an artistic person being that she couldn't wrap her mind around the concept of the photo shoot....I thought it was a rather interesting interesting shoot. Hmm....what kind of plant would I be??

That's all for now....

0 People Had To Say....: