BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Ok Ok Ok

Wonderin' Where the hell Ive been???


And What Ive been doin'??




Weeellllll.......


Im.....



Busy....



AS HELL......




PACKING!!!!!




As you all may know...
I am moving back home to Ct.
We (My brother and I) purchased our tickets and we are OUT OF HERE in 10 DAYS!!!

Soooo.....

You wont hear much from me being that it is HELLA hectic getting things in order to go to storage for a short period of time.

But.....

I wont be gone too long...I have been stalking and not commenting..havent been on the Comp. too much if it isnt looking up prices on movers and what have you.

I havent forgotten about you guys so PLEASE dont forget about your gurl :-)

I'll holla soon.

::smooches::



10 People Had To Say....:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Yippee...Ms. Lady is homeward bound...WOO HOO!!! :-)

Be back to check you when all the smoke from the move clears... [LOL]

Hope you have a safe trip back and a wonderful weeekend!!

dejanae said...

good luck with the move

CHA CHA said...

Smooches back atcha!...I know something about moving as I am doing the same shyt. Take care and try not to stress out to much.....try ::wink::

Ms.Lady said...

Ms B- Words cant explain my level of excitement.
I will try to do a post soon...TRY..lol.

Dej- Thanx Gurl

S.P- Gurl, moving = stress all by itself..but we should be ok b/c we dont have much being that I decided against purchasing a living room set and I gave my bedroom set to my cuz'n...all we have are totes,mattresses and toys...lol...it shouldnt be THAT stressful.

Eb the Celeb said...

safe travel girly

tiltedhalo said...

Have a safe trip back home.

Muze said...

awwww good luck with the move! i'm moving this weekend ...but it's only a half hour away. LOL.

and of course we couldn't forget about ms. lady. lol.

Ms.Lady said...

Thanx for all the safe trip/move wishes!!

I am SOOO excited guys and FOCUESD!!

I am NOT going home to party with my bestest..I am going home to GET RIGHT fa' ma' BABIES!!

I have ALOT to do..startin' school THE DAY I LEAVE *sigh*..gotta get ma' mind right for that..it MAY be a stretch, but if I dont start now I'm scared I'll lose the drive..ya' know??

Anyhoo....Im leaving long arse comments that can EASILY be converted into a post...lol

::smooches:: to ALL!!

Don said...

Do your thang. Blogging will be here. What's up with the move, though? be safe.

Anonymous said...

"Reunited and it feels so good!"