BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Update and a Plug


Hey guys!!

All is well...
Gearing up for this weekend and MONDAY!!!!

My son is soo excited for our grand appearance..he tells me daily how he misses me and "his" Braylon..lol.

I have a J.O.B waiting for ME!!!

Thanx to my AWESOME BFF...L!!!
LOVES HER!!!

She has TRULY shown me TRUE friendship and that she really DOES care for me.

Onto other things..




I HAVE to inform my people on this website by a fellow V-logger Jia.

She is a true gem for this one.

The website is www.projectnewera.com

It is about OUR community and the horrible things that our happening to US and OUR children.

PLEASE check it out..it it SOO worth it.
You will be informed and who knows..YOU just might have some info that can help one of OUR missing children/men/women.

I love y'all...once again check out the site and show some love.

Be Good

::smooches::

11 People Had To Say....:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Will definitely check out the link. Could always use some new/helpful information :-)

Good Luck again on the move.

CHA CHA said...

Miss you....glad to hear you are doing alright!!

dejanae said...

glad things are lookin up

thnx for the link.gon check for it

Muze said...

glad you are doing well. :)

Don said...

Be good. Good luck with the job and everything.

Don said...

Hope you are just fine like your girl Mary J.

Diva's Thoughts said...

I love Jia's vlogs!! Been looking at them for awhile now.

I'll check out the website right now.

Eb the Celeb said...

Where you be at girlie?

Don said...

Happy Moms Day. Enjoy.

Eb the Celeb said...

Ok... its time for a new update

Hope you had a good mothers day at that all is well

Diva's Thoughts said...

Yeah, where are youuuuuuu?