BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Its Been A Looooong Time

Weeeell......

What to say?

Where to start?


Im sooo gawn from GA and doing well so far.
Been staying with my bestest and oh so grateful for that.

My car is here in CT,after being immobile for almost 2 mths I kind of felt Id be that way for awhile.

The boys are great..Braylon is getting HUGE!! (pics as soon as I can guys)
Shamarr is 3 going on 14..too damn much for me y'all too damn much (pics of him soon as well)

Being home feels good..on a job hunt right about now.

We are getting a house!!!
Its sooo niiice...Im soo grateful for things going in the right direction.
I feel like GA had ya' girl stagnant, I just couldnt do it guys.

Buuut..Im home now visiting non-phony fam', probably attending a cookout tomorrow.
If anything Ill just go because Lil Mar enjoys the air, let him run about.

Truth be told..this is my first time sitting at a computer since my last entry..so Im not so sure when my next will be, Ill try to make it soon.

Thanx for All the Mothers Day shout outs!!!

I had a great Moms Day...K.D took me shopping for clothes and sneakers (got some FLY AZZ J's)..Im soo appreciative for that..Love ma' babes.

I hope all my Moms enjoyed their day and you guys enjoy your holiday.

Much love..Miss yall!!!!

5 People Had To Say....:

Diva's Thoughts said...

I'm glad things are going weel for you girl! Keep us posted please.

Eb the Celeb said...

yes it has been a while... glad to hear that all is going well!

G-Sweet said...

Great to hear everything is coming together u seem happy in ur post...

Hope to hear from ya soon...

Don said...

Thought about you while blogging today and I decided to hunt you down and speak.

Hope all is well.

Muze said...

hey ms.lady. where you be?