BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Minor Update

Heeeeey!!!
Oh my goodness...i feel sooo out of the loop right now.

But for those that are still rockin with me and checkin up on me, i have an update.

My comp is STILL in Ga so that explains the lack of posts...i still dont have constant access to a comp.

Other than that all is well...the boys and i are great K.D is doing well also.

We are currently moving into our place and getting thoings situated.

I sooo want to tell all because there is soo much to tell but i truly cant at the moment.

For all that have checked up on me and still show me love...THANK YOU and I will be around soon!!

***hugz n kisses LoveMuffins!!!***

4 People Had To Say....:

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Wassup Ms. Lady???
Happy New Year homie :-)

Glad to know that you and the fam are doing well. I've certainly had you in thought but neeeeeeeeever see you online when I'm on yahoo.

Gone and get yourself situated. Looking forward to your return once you have.

Tom_Gurl said...

OMG!!!!!! Happy New Year and all that....when's the computer coming??

Aww...I need to see the boys..Braylon must be so big now....

Glad to hear things are going well for you.....hope you return round these parts real soon!!

Jazzy said...

You are so wrong for not posting. I thought you were outy for good. I happened to find your link on Ms. B's page today though.

Glad to hear all is well!

Diva's Thoughts said...

I was beginning to wonder about you! I;m glad things are ok with you. Looking forward to future updates.