BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Gawn Baby Gawn




Well Ladies and Gentlemen,

I have an update for you.


K.D





After K.D and I had our MUCH NEEDED talk, we decided that financially, it would be best that he go back home and get up the money needed.

For what you ask??

I'M GOIN' HOOOOME IN ABOUT 4 WKS!!!

Besides that..we need to get a head start on saving for our place.

Im soo glad we talked things out because lemme tayle y'all homeboy was SOOO OUT THA DOOR!!!

I was MORE than serious.

It felt AWESOME to get EVERY feeling Ive been feeling for 5 YRS out in the open.
When I say he had NO WORDS when I aired it out...I KNEW he felt what I said and it had impacted him in a way that he SHUT THE HELL UP and finally talked to me later that evening.

It seems we are on track besides the fact that he WONT LET UP about "Seatfiller".
That droves me CRAZY!!
But I ignore him.

QUESTION???

Why do some men do that??
Bring up the past and just WONT let it die??
**I know some of me ladies do that as well..but Im not involved with a lady so Im askin' about men**

Moving on.......



He Took My Love With Him :-(





I am sooo sad right now you guys because to make it easier on our pockets when Braylon and I fly up next mth K.D too Shamarr with him :-(

I CRIIIED like a child who lost their puppy!!!


gI cant GO withouy my babies y'all!!!

That was the HARDEST thing to do.

BUT!!

It will get him closer to his Dad and respect him as a FATHER and NOT a playmate.

I will live.. I guess.


They left Sunday morning and believe you me Shamarr hasnt had a chance to miss me..I've called THAT much..lol.

Well guys..there is my lil' update.

Get at me with the comments

::SMOOCHES::





REAL QUICK!!!

My mom had her operation and she is doing well..just waiting on results now!!

LADIES!!

Have yourself checked for Pollaps!!

Keep your health IN CHECK!!

13 People Had To Say....:

Jazzy said...

Glad to hear your mom is doing well!

I just knew you and KD would figure it out.

So you're moving back huh?

Ms.Lady said...

I figured we would too.

Yea Gurl...Im out..I was just on the phone with my Mother talking about the price of the movers.

Im excited!!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

::Been wondering what you've been up to::

You see Ms. Lady...a little conversation goes a long way sometimes... [Now if I can only remember that when it comes to my own man I'll be alright -- LOL]

It's apparent whatever you said to KD REALLY hit home and that's the most important part.

Good to read you guys are workin' things out.

I wish I had a clue as to WHY men hold onto and love bringing up shyt from the past but I know one thing...I can't stand that shyt!!!

My son left the country this past summer and I was a mess you hear me??? I'm talkin' all out bawling/making a scene in the middle of the damn airport!! It was ridiculous BUT I say all that to say I'm --->HERE<--- with you on what you're feeling about your lil' man being away.

Trust me...before you realize it those 4 weeks are going to fly by!!!

Glad to read your mom is doing well. Here's wishing her a speedy recovery :-).

Charles said...

Whats good. I'm new to the blog and had to post a lil sumthin. Why do we men bring up ish from the past? We figure that whenever we do something, ya'll bring that ish up too, but not as blatantly as we do. If you mess around with some dude, we hold that ish cause it's easier to say 'you did that with so and so huh'. But females do that ish like ninjas...we could be in a fight about 'nothing', but we all know what its really about. Thats just how it is...we're just not as good as finessing with mental warfare as females are. Plain and simple. But I'm glad to hear that things are going good for you. You got me all curious, now I gotta go back and catch up on what exactly is going on.

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

damn glad yall had "the talk"...

Eb the Celeb said...

Glad you guys got things back on track... I am so jealous of you and your boys... watch God goes and gives me girls... I dont want no damn girls... I want boys... and your son is adorable...

Diva's Thoughts said...

I'm glad you guys talked things out.

Muze said...

wow. glad you had the talk. your blog is so honest...i could learn.

i believe this is my first time here. i'm liking it.

your son is adorable.

and i seriously need the answer to that question too...the past is the past and should stay there. seriously.

sometimes it's even about the past that happened BEFORE you even knew them. chill, homie.

great blog. i'll be back.

Anonymous said...

There is no substitute for good, real and CONSTANT communication. Either it will help you work it all out or will let you know when it's time do something different.

As far as guys bringing up the past, I don't know how typical that is unless the guy has been hurt by the woman but stuck around anyway. If it happens, it's usually a defense for having the same thing done to him.

Glad Moms is up.

dejanae said...

good to hear the moms is doin well
girl
the kids away
moms will play
go have u some fun

tiltedhalo said...

Been lurking on ur blog for a min. Glad u and ur man had that talk before you called it quits for good. It had to feel good for you to get that all out. I'm glad things have worked out for you guys.

I know it has to be a feeling to be going back HOME. There's no place like home. Bless your heart, I'd be so heartsick for my son if I ever had to be away from him for any amount of time. Glad to hear your mom is doing good. You're real on your blog, you blog from the heart. Great spot you got here. I'll come back.

The Flyyest said...

to this day my ex brings upo the past....i hate that...i dont do that unless i really know its gonna get to them (you knoe... make em feel bad)

but what is pollaps??? maybe i need to check for it

Don said...

Hey Ms Lady, I see you were finally able to get that 500 lb weight off your chest. That's good. Try not to let unspoken words get their weight back up in the future. Continue to keep the airwaves of communication airwave open, even if that means writing a letter.

Good deal on your mom.

When a mans ego has been "touched," we tend to not allow that shock to die. Eventually, we do though.