BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Transformed




I feel like I have transformed into the "Me" that Ive been muffling for soo long.

I say this because..I used to go out often and smoke trees ALOT!!

Never the less my child was taken care of and it was ALWAYS a once a weekend thang.

But....

I feel like I have truly changed guys.
I used to go out because I was unsatisfied with my relationship.
It was around the time where Id SAY that he wasnt doing this or wasnt giving me that..and I felt like I couldnt talk to the man I loved/the man who claimed to love me.

Soo..

I thought getting REAL FLY and stepping out on the town was suffice.

No..

I went out last nite with my "New" self and felt soo out of place..the WHOLE time I just wanted to go home and hold Braylon y'all and call my oldest on the phone.
NO LIE!!

I just wanted my Chocolate Little Monster to smile and coo in my face and hear Shamarr send me kisses through the phone rather than the foo's that was up in there last nite. ::SMH::

I love ALL EVERYWHERE and I dont discriminate but WHY does it seem like my people from the South are stuck in a time warp??
I REALLY wanted to take the ladies shopping and GET THEM SOMETHING THAT COMPLIMENTED THEIR BODY SHAPE!!
And the fellaz??
You dont go out looking like you just got out of bed and said "Hey, I thank I wanna go to da' club"


Aaaanyhoooo...

I truly feel that "change" in me..I am actually content with my relationship and the fact that we ARE going to argue and not see eye to eye on EVERYTHING..but..hey..that makes for SPECTACULAR make up sex ::WINK::

Im happy y'all and there is NOTHING a club with a HOT MESS man or even a SEXXY ass one can do for me.

I am all about my family and proud of it.


MY FAMILY





13 People Had To Say....:

the joy said...

Well All right! Lol if I had your fam I'd wanna stay home too. They're dolls and I'm gonna miss them and you cuzzy. I'm glad you're in a place where you're not wanting. You know, "I wish I could be single and kid free" wanting. I know some people like that and I feel sorry for them.

Btw I shouted you out on my blog. Come see what I mentioned... I haven't thought about it in a while and you probably haven't either.

Tuesdai Noelle said...

I really like your thoughts, honesty, views on the WAY you SEE life and most of all the realness that you project on your blog...interesting.

Don said...

smiled @ the look on your youngest son's face. That is precious. Man, I miss mines. Okay I digress.

I feel you on the change. I too have changed. I think it's more of a maturity thing. And tired of the same ol' same ol' with me.

With you're only being 23, I am 35, i think you have yet to get to that age (around 30) where people want to get out and do the things they missed when they were younger.

You love your fam. I think that plays a MAJOR difference between you and most 23 year olds. Right?

Miss Snarky Pants said...

That's wassup Ms. Lady and you know what...It's a beautiful thing! :-)

dejanae said...

awww
lookat the baby
lol
comfortable in your sutuation
that's a good place to be

lea78 said...

I thought getting REAL FLY and stepping out on the town was suffice.

No..
-----------------------------------
man i went through this. i would be at the club and would look around like i want to be at home. Your kids are beautiful, but that lil baby I would have to kidnap. i luv luv luv luv a fat cheek baby. I would just kiss under that lil chin all day long

Anonymous said...

Congrats baby girl! It's called growth and maturity. Not to say that those who go clubbin are neither, but most of us move past that lifestyle at some point. Somebody has to enjoy walks in the parks and trips to the zoo with the little ones. And there's always coastline drives and beach walks for grown folk fun! LOL

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

going out never solves anything…happy baby…focus on that lol

CHA CHA said...

Props to you and get it girl..just evolving into that strong lady you want to be...you are definitely growing up

CHA CHA said...

oh yeah...the babies are soo cute.

LaLa simply ME said...

You know something thats how i been feelin lately.........and even sunday when i went out...........i was so bored and felt outta place......I dont have a man............but I wanted to be with "him" instead......Its nothing and no one out there for me....Although i love to dance......i think ima jus have to holla at my mirror and boom box!!! Love tha Blog......its right were im at :)

Diva's Thoughts said...

I am loving those pics!

Don said...

@ ms lady: do you ever plan on coming up for air. lol. just joking. enjoy your weekend.