BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

I Love This Gurl



Just wanted those who havent seen this to enjoy it.

I LOVES CHRISSETTE!!

5 People Had To Say....:

MsFreshBananaPuddin said...

i bought her album, I love it! thanks for sharing...

MsP

Don said...

I havent heard too much of babygirl. I see alot of bloggers feeling her. I do like the hook she provided to Jay Z's song Lost Ones.

Oh yeah, Im doing a blog post Wednesday in the spirit of Biggie Smalls song Dreams. Mines is about blogging chicks. Would you be offended if I used your name as one the names? If so, let me know.

Ms.Lady said...

P- Im soo glad you jumped on the Chrisette Michelle wagon!!!

Don- You GOTTA check her out!!
And no I dont mind :-)

Smitty said...

I think she's beautiful. I have listened to her album and I think she's talented but she needs to find her niche in the music industry. Her album is all over the place. But as far as looks I'm a fan.

Judy D. said...

i know of her, but not this video, thanx for this!